Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout log and suggestions

Andriel

I'm looking to get a workout log going but first I need some suggestions on what you guys think I should be doing. Right now I'm doing high volume for the past month, I do over 25 sets with higher reps up to 15 to 25 reps per set. I am taking 1 to 2 minutes in between sets to rest that's it. And I'm only adding weight later in the workouts otherwise I keep the release the same. Looking to get things more structured. What suggestions can you give me

thats a long time 1-2 min between sets, you should limit rest time between sets to 30 seconds and if you want to log it, prerecord your plan before you goto the gym

work on strength and cardiovascular fitness, cardio ... ...think about your goals and plan .. Record tally marks as you complete your work sets ...

I'm looking to get a workout log going but first I need some suggestions on what you guys think I should be doing. Right now I'm doing high volume for the past month, I do over 25 sets with higher reps up to 15 to 25 reps per set. I am taking 1 to 2 minutes in between sets to rest that's it. And I'm only adding weight later in the workouts otherwise I keep the release the same. Looking to get things more structured. What suggestions can you give me

Per bodypart or for the whole body?

'Release'??

Top Bottom