Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout hard then stop for 1 month? Then gain BIG?

Xalthus

Do you remember when you started lifting weights and how incredible the gains were? Me too..

I have been off from lifting for about 2 months, because of my shoulder injury from football... And I have been eating 2-3 meals a day instead of the regular 4-6 that i used to, I dont take supplements any more, ive become a couch potatoe. YET im still decently big and havent lost that much size. (havent lost over 6 pounds from where i used to be)

Also my injury came shortly after my cycle but since I havent trained and havent lost "much" muscle size my muscle have solidified..?

What I was wondering, If i take this time off then come back to training, will i start gaining mad muscle like i used to when i first started?

some may disagree but i say yes. it shocks the body big time, but ull gain a little bit. like basicly close to back to what u were before. in about a month or 2, which could be an increase in like 40pounds on bench or somthing. which typicly u wont gain 40pounds on bench after working out for only 2 months. its a short burst. but somtimes i take a month of then get back into it and gain a little extra.

It's called muscle memory. It will take you about half the time it took to get you where you were when you stopped. When you become a potatoe, muscle atrophy sets in and all your hard work fades away. Have a speedy recovery and good luck my friend.

Arias

Top Bottom