Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout to get sprinter body/look

Thadon

I'm going for the sprinter look, since that's what i'm going for what would be a good routine to do to acheive my goal. What lifts, how many sets, how many reps? Sprints, what distances?
When should I take time off?
What would be a good diet while i'm doing this..
Any supplements besides protein that would be good to take?

I would post this in the college/athletics section. You'll probably find some sprinters in there to give you a routine he/she follows.

it has been a long time, but i can tell you what i remember from training for track in high school. *remember this is what i remember doing then and i am a girl*

as far as weights, we did 3 sets of twenty.

as far as sprints, we had several routines (for one day).

1. we might sprint the straight aways and walk to curves 8 to 10 laps.

2. we might sprint 8 200's.

3. sometimes to build your endurance, we would sprint 6 400's even though our compitition was 100 and/or 200.

4. bleachers! those sucked!!!! but damn your legs and ass looked kick ass! we would run around the stadium at least 4 times going up and down each section.

5. plus many more mix up of sprint routines....could go on and on.

you can also do deer jumps, frog leaps, boxes etc to build certain muscles in the legs. if you want more info on that pm me.

thanks for reminding me of this stuff....might need to incorporate some of it into my routine again! :) remember, endurance is a building process and you might not be able to do what you would like to do at first. but i hope some of this might help! :D

Top Bottom