Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout every day or every other day to bulk?

Workout every day or every other day to bulk?

• Total voters
currently hittin it 3 days, take one off, 2 days, take one off. Been working okay so far. no complaints

Whiskey

5 days a week for me. Splitting bodyparts up as much as possible so you can hammer them from different angles. Routines like 5 x 5 or total body 3 times a week will help strength alot but when it comes to pure muscle mass and weight gain then a bodybuilding split is far better....at least it has always been for me.

I usually do a strength based routine until i reach my PBs, then when im ready to really grow i hit a 5 day split.

When I bulk I train 5 days a week take wednesday, and sunday off. Need more time to rest muscles in order for them to grow, and hit everybody part once a week.
When cutting I train 6 days a week take off Sundays. I don't use aas when bulking just when I cut so I'll do chest and arms twice a week, and everything else once
a week it works for me

I'm on a 2 days on 1 off routine . I look forward to every workout and gave 100 % now . When I was doing 6 days a week , it was pretty easy to half ass a work out and not try and lift heavy .

My growth didnt really take off until I started working 6 days then 1 off on a 3 day split. I noticed my strength didnt plateau as much when I rehit the bodypart 3 days later. I am all natural and just accomodated my workload to recover workout to workout. The split is Chest Shld Tri / Back Traps Bi / Legs Lower back Abs

I was amazed at the diffrence in regular progression working this way I know its like Arnies suggested split in his Encyclopedia but its working great I think its really important to balance the workload to accomodate this frequency. Most focus on the workload first then decide on frequency from that. I used to as well. Now I will take a deload week every 4 to 5 weeks but I just drop some volume not intensity.

I am not saying by any means that this is the only or best way, but I am saying you should give it a try and I believe for natural progress you will be blown away.

Finding a way to keep progress is the main thing to look for and this is working for me and Im not changing things up constantly either same core exercises week in and week out

I LOVE IT

I'm in the process of trying to find a bulking cycle and I Googled to find this dated post from EliteFitness. I can see that most guys like to train 4-6 days a week. Never tried 4-6 days of training. That's sounds like "competition mode" training.
I'll go with the most votes garnered on this thread and train every other day for my bulk training cycle.

Top Bottom