Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout every day or every other day to bulk?

Workout every day or every other day to bulk?

• Total voters
i agree with quad. i have to listen to my body. i adjust very quickly to any reutine so changes are demanded. you can tell if your body needs rest. and when it does don't feel guilty, on or off, feel smart enough to listen to it. you would do it more harm by forcing another workout and not getting some rest. it can help you mentally as well. everybody is different i think

Bulking!

Eat, eat, eat ,eat ,eat, eat, eat

Train as hard as you can within your limits of course to avoid injury

Repeat above and rest

Everyone is different, 5 or 6 days a week would be minimum for me.

Bulking is a function of your diet Not your training.

OMEGA said:
ON= ED and at least 5-6 times per week. Lots of sets, lots of reps

OFF= EOD, and HIT training

2nd that, in theory it looks like the best way to do it.

I go 5 days a week with weekends off...then on the weekends I eat as much food as I can and drink as many protien shakes as I can and usually after the weekends over and monday is here, I feel bigger and stronger...rest is just as important as working out...you dont grow in the gym, you grow when your not in the gym...

When in a growth cycle, I hit the gym hard, heavy, but for only 30 minutes, 2 or 3 times a week.

I find the more recovery and recuperation time I have, the better the results, due simply to the fact that your body repairs itself when it is resting, therefore growth happens OUTSIDE the gym not in it!

Don't be a Gym Rat, use it as a tool, to achieve an objective, but be smart.

Under a cutting cycle, I train everyother day, 30 mins weights, 45mins cardio.

Top Bottom