Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout every day or every other day to bulk?

Workout every day or every other day to bulk?

• Total voters
If your workouts are total garbage then you can workout 7 days a week without issue...

Castro_bigdog said:
I used to train 5 days a week and was never able to get to the next level, I chatted with some pros some years back and found out one thing that people keep forgetting and that is YOU GROW WHEN YOU REST AND SLEEP AND WHEN YOU EAT NOT IN THE GYM.

I now train 3 days a week 30min a day, changing my workout help me beat all my brick walls............

72 hours is much more than enough rest for muscles to recuperate from an intense workout.

sunday-off
monday-chest and tri's(pushing movements)
tuesday-legs, mainly calves
wednesday-off
thursday-back and bi's(pulling movements)
friday-touch up day, shoulders and anything that needs work.
saturday-off

i limit my workouts from 45 min. to about an hour.

thats how it looks for the moment (constantly changing by the month)

How long you need til you workout the same bodypart again all depends on how good your recuperation time is, if your on AAS obviously it will be less. If you have good quality sleep and your taking supplements 48 to 72 hours is sufficient.

Theres got to be more than 43 people in here that have something to say about this. It applies to everyone.

I have trained many different ways, but lately I do two on one off. But if I feel my body needs a break then I take an additional day off.

No matter what eat, eat, eat.

When off gear, you need more off time since recovery isn't as quick. When the hormones are plenty, which most of the time they are, i don't need as many off days. Like Wulfgar said, its individual, listen to your body and learn to recognize the signs of overtraining.

Like others said, I let my body tell me when i need a break. I have a habbit of wanting to go full body everyday but when my body needs to rest it lets me know.

Top Bottom