Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout for chicken legs?

Core

I am a beginner and need someone to help me set up a routine for my chicken legs. Can someone give me some good advice on where to start.

Core!!

Have someone teach you how to squat properly, there is no substitute for legs. I used to have really small legs as well, I just posted an improved version of my ex-pencil legs on the pics board, all I ever do for legs are heavy squats and some leg press.

Heavy squats,hack squats and deadlifts will really put size on. I'd only do 3 or 4 sets of squats, same with hacks. Deadlifts on seperate day, doing 3 or 4 sets.

Since you are just starting out, I'd say to pick one core exercise for legs;back squats or deadlifts while standing on a platform.Work legs at most twice per week and concentrate on your form.Once your form is solid, start to gradually add weight to the bar and maybe incorporate some additional exercises like lunges or hack squats.Maybe use a 5x5 rep scheme, with the first 2 sets being warm ups and the last 3 sets being your work sets.Use the same poundage for all three work sets.This will limit your poundage, but at this point, form is more important than weight.

I believe squats are the only thing you need. Do them right and your legs will grow... After that, add in some other stuff like Still leg deadlift etc.

yeah deffinetly squats, number 1 excersize for legs also legpress, legcurls, stiff leg deads and dont forget to work your calves both standing and sitting raises...........

Good Luck

Top Bottom