Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working shoulders

samspears66

[FONT=&quot]my problem is that my medial deltoids are lagging. my arms pretty much dwarf my shoulders. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]recently ive revamped my shoulder routine. i already feel and see a difference after 3 weeks of using it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]lateral raises 4x8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DB press 3x8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]front raise 3x8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rear raises 3x8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]super set shrugs and upright rows- 2 sets each[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SOO, heres the part where i need your opinion. what do you think of doing just lateral raises on my chest day? chest day is wednesday and i do shoulders on saturday, and my shoulders only stay sore for about a day.what do you guys think of trying to do JUST lateral raises on wednesday(chest day), maybe it will help speed up my shoulders progress?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]also if you have any lateral raise variations that you like, or just another exercise that you feel works well dont be shy to post.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]let me know if i was unclear about anything, and thanks in advance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Change days. People get fixed on the 7 day week and this day is for this and this on is for that. For example look at a 10 day training cycle. And make two of the days shoulders and one chest (for now).

Something I do is rotate exercises. I do bench on Fridays. I also do a back and grip (my specialty) exercise. But it's a different back exercise and a different grip one every time. So you could do 2 or three different shoulder workouts on rotations.

I don't see a huge issue with this if it works for you. I'd personally split it into variations like Mobster mentioned

Top Bottom