Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working same muscles same day?

wenewpath

why does everyone seem to work the same muscles on the same day. like they will do just legs one day, just arms the other. is there a ryme or reason for this or is this just the right way to do it?

why does everyone seem to work the same muscles on the same day. like they will do just legs one day, just arms the other. is there a ryme or reason for this or is this just the right way to do it?
Well the idea is to break muscle down and then let it rest and repair, and you have a whole body to do that to

Well the idea is to break muscle down and then let it rest and repair, and you have a whole body to do that to
I've had a bit of success working heavy compound movements, then coming back the day after doing the isolated assistance work plus whatever secondary muscles were were worked the first day

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've had a bit of success working heavy compound movements, then coming back the day after doing the isolated assistance work plus whatever secondary muscles were were worked the first day

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I would venture to say that you would have even more success if you let your muscle grow and heal more between hitting it again. You are tearing it back down when it's at its prime stage for growth. You dont grow ws while training. Only while resting and recovering

Top Bottom