Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working same muscle 2 days in a row?

Eagleden

I know most of you are going to be against working out the same muscle twice in 2 days but i am only 22 and i have a fast metabolism so i have a hard time getting my muscles to grow. when i first started working out i would get sore for 3 days, now i am conditioned and i don't get sore the next day, so wouldn't i be okay to hit it again?

You must try to rest properly. Pushing yourself hard in exercise can cause injury, and destroy your workout routine. So prevention is better than recovery.

I know most of you are going to be against working out the same muscle twice in 2 days but i am only 22 and i have a fast metabolism so i have a hard time getting my muscles to grow. when i first started working out i would get sore for 3 days, now i am conditioned and i don't get sore the next day, so wouldn't i be okay to hit it again?

Such types benefit from LESS training not more

Metabolism has nothing to do with it. Just develop a proper diet and training plan and stick to it. Do not overthink things at 22. Keep plugging away and do not overwork muscles.

Then you should be resting more, not less. You grow while resting and in the kitchen. Hitting a muscle before it has time to rebuild only hurts muscle growth. You keep yourself from growing

You can actually hinder growth and development bu doing that.

Top Bottom