Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out while sick

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
i woke up today with a pretty shitty cold, i feel all out of it and havent lifted in 2 days. i been eatin vitamin C lately like its my job, but it aint helpin. what are your guys thoughts about working out while sick? granted i wouldnt do it if i had the flu or something but with a shitty cold would u guys work out? i really want to but at the same time i feel kind of shitty. just discussion here.

i actually asked the same question a few months ago....got about 10 replies or so and everyone agreed NOT to train.

lot's of vitamin c and liquids....take some aspirin....and relax

I used to train through it when I was younger, and I would stay sick for weeks on end. Some colds would last a month. Now I know better to just stay home and rest.

^^^agreed, used to do it all hte time to, try to 'work thru it' but would just end up being sick weeks on end, rest up, fluids, eat as much as u can, sleep...

personally i will still go to the gym but only if im slighty ill, ushally makes me feel better. A cold, somethin like that doesnt bother me, and after enough water, and cardio, along with the weights, ill feel better walking out then when i stepped inside.

Top Bottom