Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out while sick

NEWEthan

five years ago I would have never been asking this question, I would have just went and worked out regardless. But now I'm over 40 years old and I worry about spreading a virus or getting more sick at the gym. What is the proper protocol in your opinions for when you have a sore throat and feel a little rundown. Do you still go and work out regardless or is it best just to rest

You shouldn't workout when you're sick, you need rest and recover at least a week after sickness

five years ago I would have never been asking this question, I would have just went and worked out regardless. But now I'm over 40 years old and I worry about spreading a virus or getting more sick at the gym. What is the proper protocol in your opinions for when you have a sore throat and feel a little rundown. Do you still go and work out regardless or is it best just to rest

bro I work on tanker and if we sick we still work anyway but we by ourselves, in gym you around other people lotta bugs

Top Bottom