x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

working out while sick

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about working out while sick within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Here is the deal, i've been doing a program at the gym for the past 2 weeks and my progress is really good so far. very little soreness and seeing some good results and all that. my issue is i have come down with a little cold, no fever so i know it isn't corona. i don't want to quit the program cause i made a vow to finish all 10 weeks. is it okay to keep training at the gym?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

working out while sick

Here is the deal, i've been doing a program at the gym for the past 2 weeks and my progress is really good so far. very little soreness and seeing some good results and all that. my issue is i have come down with a little cold, no fever so i know it isn't corona. i don't want to quit the program cause i made a vow to finish all 10 weeks. is it okay to keep training at the gym?

Re: working out while sick

this is why i don't train at a public gym right now. people are more worried about missing a workout then they care about spreading whatever bug they have for others. you should never go anywhere public when you are sick like this. it is extremely selfish and it isn't healthy for you either cause you are stressing out your body

so no stay home and rest, let your immune system do its job. once you are better then you can go in
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

No.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

if you're sick stay home
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Quote Quote posted by riddlim View Post
    Here is the deal, i've been doing a program at the gym for the past 2 weeks and my progress is really good so far. very little soreness and seeing some good results and all that. my issue is i have come down with a little cold, no fever so i know it isn't corona. i don't want to quit the program cause i made a vow to finish all 10 weeks. is it okay to keep training at the gym?
    Id go by feel myself. Same way I look at going to work. If I feel well enough to go, I go. Ive done that my whole life and im not letting 2020 change that mentality.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Depends on how you feel really. When I am sick I prefer to rest because that is what the body needs to recover the fastest. You dont want to prolong the illness because the body is stressed and not focusing on recovery.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

workout at home, thatís selfish