Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out while sick

riddlim

Here is the deal, i've been doing a program at the gym for the past 2 weeks and my progress is really good so far. very little soreness and seeing some good results and all that. my issue is i have come down with a little cold, no fever so i know it isn't corona. i don't want to quit the program cause i made a vow to finish all 10 weeks. is it okay to keep training at the gym?

this is why i don't train at a public gym right now. people are more worried about missing a workout then they care about spreading whatever bug they have for others. you should never go anywhere public when you are sick like this. it is extremely selfish and it isn't healthy for you either cause you are stressing out your body

so no stay home and rest, let your immune system do its job. once you are better then you can go in

Here is the deal, i've been doing a program at the gym for the past 2 weeks and my progress is really good so far. very little soreness and seeing some good results and all that. my issue is i have come down with a little cold, no fever so i know it isn't corona. i don't want to quit the program cause i made a vow to finish all 10 weeks. is it okay to keep training at the gym?
Id go by feel myself. Same way I look at going to work. If I feel well enough to go, I go. Ive done that my whole life and im not letting 2020 change that mentality.

Depends on how you feel really. When I am sick I prefer to rest because that is what the body needs to recover the fastest. You dont want to prolong the illness because the body is stressed and not focusing on recovery.

Top Bottom