Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out while on aderrall

Imelda07

i want to say thanks to all the good advice on these forums, you guys rock. my situation is simple, i've had ADD all my life and lifting has been my outlet even with average diet and workout programs. i got on adderall 2 months ago and using the aderrall has helped me focus more in the gym. the problem is i only workout focused when i use it and when i don't use it i struggle. any advice here?

one thing i have learned is people are very different. i am not a fan of using a drug to solve issues, i rather people solve the root cause. if you have had ADD all your life and you have seriously tried everything to solve it and now you have to use a pill to live a somewhat normal life then so be it.

the problem though is most people who hop on a drug for things like this realize that the problem all along was really just their lives. i mean if you love living then you would jump out of bed daily so to me if you aren't motivated to lift weights without a pill maybe you simply don't truly love lifting in the first place?

If you need it for your regular life then I would just continue to take it. I would not take it if it was specifically to boost performance in then gym.

Top Bottom