Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out today after a 5 day planned layoff

jerkbox

Platinum
every 2 or 3 months, I like to take a 5 or 7 day break from training altogether.....so, I haven't trained since thursday.....right now I am feeling well rested and pumped up to get back into the gym today....I know I will have a good workout. And I am hoping to achieve a few PR's.

I always come back stronger after a short layoff.

You'll tear it up, no doubt!

On June 27 I'm going to Queensland for nine days of absolute bugger all :D That is my scheduled layoff... I'll keep myself occupied with some jump rope, sprinting and bodyweight GPP circuits though...

I know the feeling bro. I hit a wall sunday in the gym when I felt my motivation seep out. So I'm now on day 2 of a 5 day lay off. It'll be a nice feeling to get back and be refreshed and motivated.

Good luck.

Great to hear man. I do the exact same.. went back yesteday after a 10 day break. Doesn't seem to throw me off or anything so all is well. :D

Very good man. Very good. You will get those PR's.

I have been known to take up to 2 weeks off every couple months or so. Extra rest and extra food never hurts as long as you can take your body puttting on the extra bf%. It will count in the end when you are pressing and pulling stones!

Top Bottom