Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out and soreness

jeffercrazy

Hey guys I started the gym for first times ever 2 months ago and the personal trainer beats the crap out of me, to the point I almost pass out some sessions. I was being told that the soreness would go away eventually, but we did three days of work out and til today I can't even move and pain affected my sleep all this days, I was supposed to go back today and I didn't.

Is soreness supposed to last this long? also I would like to know what can I do to relief pain a little bit, I'm not taking any supplements like creatine and protein, do you think that's the reason why I'm still sore and can barely walk? Is the problem my diet or me or is my trainer just an idiot and over training me. We usually do 15-30mins of cardio and 30-45 mins of weights, doing high reps like 12-15 and doing 3-4 sets per movement. He switches it up, but beats the joy out of the workout. I am looking much much much better though I have to admit it took less time that I thought

I'm all natural and plan to stay that way, but i signed up here because you guys are very knowledgeable and do not shit on natty guys like me. The real reason I'm staying clean is because of my wife and kids, she would hate it and I don't want to set a bad example for my boys. That being said, I will be using some supplements that are legal once I have been at it for a while, I have my eye on hcgenerate since it can help me make the wife real happy lol.

Your trainer is an idiot. Someone who is just starting shouldn't be over worked. You want to gradually accustom your muscles and body to the workouts and let your body get used to recovering as well. Baby steps.

Let your body recover, let the soreness subside and go back. Recovery is more important than training.

you trainer is trying to impress you and hammer you hard because they feel pressure to get you results fast. unfortunately i suspect your trainer is one of those dudes who grew up playing sports and was a jock their whole lives and doesn't understand someone just starting out needs to be taken slow

this sounds like crazy advice but i would fire this guy and find a new trainer

second your body just isn't conditioned yet, and all this pounding is actually counter productive. your conditioning takes time

Your trainer is a moron and your workouts are actually counterproductive.

Remember that when you go to the gym and workout, you are actually BREAKING your muscles down. It's when you rest and recover after your workout that your muscles actually grow and repair.

If you are working out to the point where you are so sore that your body isn''t repairing, you are not going to be building muscle because you are constantly breaking down your body.

What you need to do is to get on a much more sensible program for beginners like the bill star 5 x 5 program -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html

I always stress listening to your body. If you are that sore or worn out you should not be training. You need more rest. He is a terrible trainer in my opinion.

Top Bottom