Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working Out Saved Me

Yeah Steve I think so too, it's the best way to release everything , when I leave the gym it's like I just got baptized and all the crap is left at the gym and I leave a new man haha , and thanks Jdid !!

^^^yes that is the endorphins at work. think about it this way.. our ancestors used to hunt for food which required A LOT of exercise everyday so it makes sense those who do not exercise everyday would have lots of health problems both physical and mental. our ancestors for millions of years used to chase down prey and outrun them, yes we have sweat glands and our prey did not.. so eventually we would catch them.

in todays world most jobs require a lot of sitting on the buttox so people are not getting enough exercise. thats why i exercise EVERYDAY. whether it be sex, weights, cardio, hiking, swimming whatever. people who say to only workout 3X per week are usually guys who work hard labor jobs, in that case they can afford to only workout 3X per week, but in my case i have to everyday since i spent 23 hours of my day on my ass in front of a computer or in bed.

Yeah I can't handle the 3x a week lol , I gotta do atleast 6 days a week , not all weights usually but atleast something like you said , And yeah I'm going to college so I will have pretty easy days haha. And for sure Endorphins are my drug of choice now !!

Thanks Steve , yeah this one is pretty small but it has everything
I need :), and most def dusty , I don't think anyone cleans it haha

Good story, and good job. Downtown Vancouver is one of the worst places in the world for that type of drug activity. Being able to break free on your own accord like that shows the level of your mental toughness. Combining that mental toughness with weightlifting is sure to turn you into a monster!!!

Haha thanks bud , yeah Vancouver is nuts , yeah I'm hooked on gym , food, and supplements now , a little healthier :p,

Top Bottom