Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out on empty stomach

I am usually down with trying something different for lifting but I am utterly weakened if I do not have something in my stomach 1-2 hours before working out...

75th, are you juiced when lifting on an empty stomach? I am completely natural so that might be the difference if that's the case. That and I am cutting but even so, I have a complex carb for energy 1.5 hours beforehand. Just a half cup of oats, 1 scoop protein and two hard eggs...does the trick for me every time.

on the flipside eating too much of the wrong thing can also hurt my workouts.

if i have dairy, fatty food or too much sugary food (even those protein bars with all that sugar) will damage my workout.

I have to eat clean and nourishing food before.

I am usually down with trying something different for lifting but I am utterly weakened if I do not have something in my stomach 1-2 hours before working out...

75th, are you juiced when lifting on an empty stomach? I am completely natural so that might be the difference if that's the case. That and I am cutting but even so, I have a complex carb for energy 1.5 hours beforehand. Just a half cup of oats, 1 scoop protein and two hard eggs...does the trick for me every time.
I'm completely natural.

Most people I know who follow intermittent fasting are.

post pics

and day 2 of fasted workout, hit deads hard and went heavier than i have in a long time, was working with 370 for sets of 3

post pics

and day 2 of fasted workout, hit deads hard and went heavier than i have in a long time, was working with 370 for sets of 3

My pics are around. Ill repost a recent one when I get around to it.

Good job on the deads. Even though its physically impossible, of course.

Seriously, youll hit PRs left and right if you keep this up.

Top Bottom