x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Working out on empty stomach

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Working out on empty stomach within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone, The only chance I am able to work out these days is pretty much right after I wake up (around 6:30). After my attempted bulking over the winter (gained a lot of strength, but not too much muscle mass), I am looking towards cutting and preserving the muscle I do have. I'm sitting at around 15% body fat at the moment, and my goal is to get below 10 for the summer. Anyways, my routine consists of lifting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and want to add in cardio for

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Closing deals on the soil of consumer based economies.

Re: Working out on empty stomach

Quote Quote posted by C.K. View Post
    Okay but I wanna see those pics of you 75th I could probably workout 1 body part a day on a fasted state but my split looks like this

Day 1: chest back abs
    Day 2: bis tris delts traps obliques
    Day 3 quads hams calves

It's set up so all opposing muscle groups are super and triple setted high intensity non stop 12-16 sets per body part workouts last 2-2.5 hrs I'd find that impossible to do without carbing up
    I do a full body workout 3x/week and 30 mins of incline cardio 2-3x/week.

My workout consists of squats, deads, incline bench (alternate with presses), weighted dips, and weighted chins. I dont really do any assistance work.

2-2.5 hour workout? Jesus. I'm usually out of the gym in 45 minutes. But I know of folks who train fasted for 90 + minutes. Even folks who play football and soccer fasted.

i trained fasted today or kinda, my last meal last night was at 11. Then I trained at 1230, took some no shotgun and xtend before the workout. Workout went pretty well, I did more on floor presses then I have before and pullups/chins seemed easier. I cruised through my workout and was out in 45 minutes. This was the first time i used xtend so maybe thats why i felt so good. PWO I had a little bottle of chooclate milk mixed with 2 scoops of ON protein. I'm about to eat some tuna and chicken with broccli around 330. Then I'll prolly eat more chicken and tuna around 6 and a protein shake and scoop of ANPB around 8.

Closing deals on the soil of consumer based economies.

Quote Quote posted by jiggagold View Post
    i trained fasted today or kinda, my last meal last night was at 11. Then I trained at 1230, took some no shotgun and xtend before the workout. Workout went pretty well, I did more on floor presses then I have before and pullups/chins seemed easier. I cruised through my workout and was out in 45 minutes. This was the first time i used xtend so maybe thats why i felt so good. PWO I had a little bottle of chooclate milk mixed with 2 scoops of ON protein. I'm about to eat some tuna and chicken with broccli around 330. Then I'll prolly eat more chicken and tuna around 6 and a protein shake and scoop of ANPB around 8.
    BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! If you dont eat some carbs youll waste away like an AIDS patient within 5 minutes after stepping into the gym!

im excited to see how this works next week when i do squats and push the prowler. Yesterday i was light headed from the prowler and it wooped my ass. I ate a full meal before this workout as well. Eggs toast and oatmeal. I hope i see a change eliminating the breakfast when I attempt this workout next monday.

Quote Quote posted by jiggagold View Post
    im excited to see how this works next week when i do squats and push the prowler. Yesterday i was light headed from the prowler and it wooped my ass. I ate a full meal before this workout as well. Eggs toast and oatmeal. I hope i see a change eliminating the breakfast when I attempt this workout next monday.
    I'm a big xtend fan...watermelon is my fav! It's hard to find up here...usually have to order it!

best thing to do to prove any unconventional workout strategy is to post before and after pics.. not of other people, but of yourselves.. with logs of when you ate and when you didn't etc.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

wow you're surprised body weight exercises seemed easier on an empty stomach? Ps: still waiting on said pics
    I do not work out to be fit or healthy, I do it to look good naked!

^what r u talking about?

I've tried various schedules, and the only one that works for me is to eat a HEAVY breakfast (3 eggs and 1/2 cup plain oat meal, and 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce; same thing 365 days), at about 6, then do my office work, then work out at 10:00. At the beginning, I have a 2-scoop Muscle Milk shake, and then after I shower, I have lunch.

Working out on an empty stomach is probably impossible for me; not only because I get a stomach ache from hunger, but I have a medical problem which causes glucose crashes if I am active without food in me.

Charles

Good Bro

I am usually down with trying something different for lifting but I am utterly weakened if I do not have something in my stomach 1-2 hours before working out...

75th, are you juiced when lifting on an empty stomach? I am completely natural so that might be the difference if that's the case. That and I am cutting but even so, I have a complex carb for energy 1.5 hours beforehand. Just a half cup of oats, 1 scoop protein and two hard eggs...does the trick for me every time.