Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out on empty stomach

Okay but I wanna see those pics of you 75th :D I could probably workout 1 body part a day on a fasted state but my split looks like this

Day 1: chest back abs
Day 2: bis tris delts traps obliques
Day 3 quads hams calves

It's set up so all opposing muscle groups are super and triple setted high intensity non stop 12-16 sets per body part workouts last 2-2.5 hrs I'd find that impossible to do without carbing up

I do a full body workout 3x/week and 30 mins of incline cardio 2-3x/week.

My workout consists of squats, deads, incline bench (alternate with presses), weighted dips, and weighted chins. I dont really do any assistance work.

2-2.5 hour workout? Jesus. I'm usually out of the gym in 45 minutes. But I know of folks who train fasted for 90 + minutes. Even folks who play football and soccer fasted.

i trained fasted today or kinda, my last meal last night was at 11. Then I trained at 1230, took some no shotgun and xtend before the workout. Workout went pretty well, I did more on floor presses then I have before and pullups/chins seemed easier. I cruised through my workout and was out in 45 minutes. This was the first time i used xtend so maybe thats why i felt so good. PWO I had a little bottle of chooclate milk mixed with 2 scoops of ON protein. I'm about to eat some tuna and chicken with broccli around 330. Then I'll prolly eat more chicken and tuna around 6 and a protein shake and scoop of ANPB around 8.

i trained fasted today or kinda, my last meal last night was at 11. Then I trained at 1230, took some no shotgun and xtend before the workout. Workout went pretty well, I did more on floor presses then I have before and pullups/chins seemed easier. I cruised through my workout and was out in 45 minutes. This was the first time i used xtend so maybe thats why i felt so good. PWO I had a little bottle of chooclate milk mixed with 2 scoops of ON protein. I'm about to eat some tuna and chicken with broccli around 330. Then I'll prolly eat more chicken and tuna around 6 and a protein shake and scoop of ANPB around 8.

BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! If you dont eat some carbs youll waste away like an AIDS patient within 5 minutes after stepping into the gym!

im excited to see how this works next week when i do squats and push the prowler. Yesterday i was light headed from the prowler and it wooped my ass. I ate a full meal before this workout as well. Eggs toast and oatmeal. I hope i see a change eliminating the breakfast when I attempt this workout next monday.

im excited to see how this works next week when i do squats and push the prowler. Yesterday i was light headed from the prowler and it wooped my ass. I ate a full meal before this workout as well. Eggs toast and oatmeal. I hope i see a change eliminating the breakfast when I attempt this workout next monday.

I'm a big xtend fan...watermelon is my fav! It's hard to find up here...usually have to order it!

wow you're surprised body weight exercises seemed easier on an empty stomach? Ps: still waiting on said pics

I've tried various schedules, and the only one that works for me is to eat a HEAVY breakfast (3 eggs and 1/2 cup plain oat meal, and 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce; same thing 365 days), at about 6, then do my office work, then work out at 10:00. At the beginning, I have a 2-scoop Muscle Milk shake, and then after I shower, I have lunch.

Working out on an empty stomach is probably impossible for me; not only because I get a stomach ache from hunger, but I have a medical problem which causes glucose crashes if I am active without food in me.

Charles

I am usually down with trying something different for lifting but I am utterly weakened if I do not have something in my stomach 1-2 hours before working out...

75th, are you juiced when lifting on an empty stomach? I am completely natural so that might be the difference if that's the case. That and I am cutting but even so, I have a complex carb for energy 1.5 hours beforehand. Just a half cup of oats, 1 scoop protein and two hard eggs...does the trick for me every time.

Top Bottom