Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out after a bad day

wigginsab

I completely lose motivation on a bad day vs. when i should be working out to counter act my bad day. how do you guys deal with these problems and still get to the gym? My friend at work had an accident and he got his face cut below his eye and had to go get stitches. and my boss made me change my schedule to mornings. bad day

you have to make it a habit to leave work at work. once you go into the gym nothing is allowed with you. a lot of guys get butthurt when i tell them to leave their phones in their car. the reason i say this isn't because i am mean, it is because that phone is a source of 99% of your problems so bringing it with you is a bad idea. now if you are a helicopter parent who has to keep their phone on them in case their kid calls then it is simple. give your family the gym phone number and if there is an emergency have them call the gym to find you.

your gym is your safe space. no negativity is allowed.

I completely lose motivation on a bad day vs. when i should be working out to counter act my bad day. how do you guys deal with these problems and still get to the gym? My friend at work had an accident and he got his face cut below his eye and had to go get stitches. and my boss made me change my schedule to mornings. bad day

Use your frustration, disappointment, and rage for FUEL! And Burn it in the gym, great stress relief, and when I’m pissed I can hit some great pr lifts.

Go attack the weights and forget about your day.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Not everyone is the same man. I actually do not train if I have a horrible day. I have to find a way mentally to deal with things and struggle to train if I am off.

I dont have this problem because first thing I do each day is workout which is before work. 5 am workouts are awesome

it maintains the motivation for me when there is good after bad time.

Paying hardwork to my workout after bad day

Regards..

Top Bottom