Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working on a new routine

Squat-- first time in 3 weeks i squatted, so this was 30 pounds less than where i left off. Disappointing, but nice to be squatting again. I should bring it back up to where my deadlift is rather quickly.
95x5
135x5
155x5

OH Press
70x5
80x5
90x4 (failure)
90x2 (2nd was push press)

Row
75x5
85x5
100x5

Chinups (not to failure) probably could have pushed one more on each one, will def next time and this was the first time i did them in the gym. It felt good, and i will start to increase the amount i do and really keep track. Maybe the rows hit my bi's kind of hard so i did less?

Leg Raises- (got sick of twists)- no real reason for the stop after my 6th.. someone interrupted me

Alt. Bicep Curls
20x10 (5 per arm)
20x10 (5 per arm)
25x10 (5 per arm)

Planks- 52 seconds. was doing them at home because i had to go, and just kinda fucked it

I could bet you are not resting enough between sets take 2 better 3 minutes for the heavy stuff and see how that works for you!

EM- really? i don't think i could add weight without going to failure on 5 reps at least once, maybe twice while trying the exercise.

Korin- yeah i tried to rest around 90 secs-2 min.. i will try to rest longer next time. Dam, that shit is hard lol

i figure i'll start keeping track of my diet.. This morning i didn't have much :( i gotta learn to make oatmeal/eggs lol.. i don't cook at all but my mom is a chef and i really want to learn.

Glass of Acai berry juice, multi vitamins (been taking for a week), bannana, yogurt (14 g of protein)

for lunch, i am going to have 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, an apple, and a 20 g protein bar a little after about an hour or 2 before my workout. I will have a shake when i get home from after lifting, and hopefully have a huge dinner. I know i need to eat more, just tough right now and i haven't planned anything.

i figure i'll start keeping track of my diet.. This morning i didn't have much :( i gotta learn to make oatmeal/eggs lol.. i don't cook at all but my mom is a chef and i really want to learn.

Glass of Acai berry juice, multi vitamins (been taking for a week), bannana, yogurt (14 g of protein)

for lunch, i am going to have 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, an apple, and a 20 g protein bar a little after about an hour or 2 before my workout. I will have a shake when i get home from after lifting, and hopefully have a huge dinner. I know i need to eat more, just tough right now and i haven't planned anything.

Ok, two tips, not sure if I already told you this but take tortilla wraps with chicken and salad and veggies in to eat at work/school. Second make a big shake of oats, whole milk, couple of raw eggs, some whey, 2 bananas and some ANPB. Enough so that the finished shake is over a litre. Have half pre workout and half post workout.

Ok, two tips, not sure if I already told you this but take tortilla wraps with chicken and salad and veggies in to eat at work/school. Second make a big shake of oats, whole milk, couple of raw eggs, some whey, 2 bananas and some ANPB. Enough so that the finished shake is over a litre. Have half pre workout and half post workout.

ahh i was actually going to ask what i should put in my shake just now after i made one.. The one i had today wasn't half as good as that sounds, but it did taste real good. It was only orange juice, rasberries, whey, and some ice lol. It didn't feel like enough. I will see when i can get out to the store and get the stuff for the tortilla raps. Thx for the advice. Also, is ANPB peanut butter? That's all i can think of. Also, i don't have time to get a pre workout shake which is why i bring the 20 g protein bar and eat it there.

ahh i was actually going to ask what i should put in my shake just now after i made one.. The one i had today wasn't half as good as that sounds, but it did taste real good. It was only orange juice, rasberries, whey, and some ice lol. It didn't feel like enough. I will see when i can get out to the store and get the stuff for the tortilla raps. Thx for the advice. Also, is ANPB peanut butter? That's all i can think of. Also, i don't have time to get a pre workout shake which is why i bring the 20 g protein bar and eat it there.

ANPB is all natural peanut butter.

so lets say u eat tea at 6.00. at 6.45 drink your shake, hit the gym 7.00-8.00! or instead, go after your tea and treat your tea as your pre workotu meal...

decent workout today:

Squat-- pleaseeee stop this pain quad. No more squatting until i see a doctor. only did 5x95 lbs.

Deadlift- (2x right under left over/2x left under right over/2x double over
135x6
160x6
180x6

Bench- Definitely plateaued at 135. Hell, my last rep of 125 was tough to bust out today.
95x8
115x6
125x5

Calf Raises (elevated)- I did these with 20 pound DBs and sometimes found myself falling off the small elevation. Maybe i'll drop this to 10 DBs for next workout. Anyways, i had a nice burning sensation in my calves.

Dips- I did the wider position today and found i can do more even when i go allt he way down.. I am guessing this is more chest and the closer position is more triceps?

new routine from Korin... thx bro

Workout A

Bench Press 2x5-8 working sets... warmups- 45x10, 95x5, 115x5, 125 working.
Inclined DB Press 2x8-12
Deadlift 1x5-8
Chins-2x5-8
Rows 2x5-8
Military Press 2x5-8
Lateral Raises 2x8-12

Workout B

Squats 2x5-8
Walking lunges with dumbbells 2x20
Calf Raises 3x15
Leg Curl 3x6-8
Dips 2x8-12