Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working legs to produce natural test

noons80

Ok I have a question about working legs to promote natrural test being released into the body. I hear that if you work you legs than your body will naturally produce more test. If this is true should you work in a leg workout with other workouts to get the flow of natural test going? Lets say you are working chest and tris should you add some legs in there to boost the test delivery?

I have heard this also. A friend swears that is you work legs first after a day or two off, you will grow faster. He begins with only legs on Monday.

He is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that could be attributed to other things:bday:

"I have heard this also"

yes, it must be true. Bradley J. Steiner talked about this in the ....seventies.
My god, time travels fast:)

they've done studies on this stuff and apparently compound movements tend to raise test levels. best compound movements are probably the squat and deadlift so these would be ideal. so it would be natural to structure your training around the big compound exercises

COL KURTZ said:
they've done studies on this stuff and apparently compound movements tend to raise test levels. best compound movements are probably the squat and deadlift so these would be ideal. so it would be natural to structure your training around the big compound exercises

This is true - intense training spikes Test & GH levels. Obviously Squats and Deads involve the most muscles and are the most intense for the body resulting in the highest levels of T and GH.

To complement this they are also the most effective exercises for adding strength and size so if you aren't doing them and doing them correctly than you are totally shortchanging yourself when natural and on-cycle. IMO - you shouldn't even be touching drugs unless these are core lifts for you.

yes it is true, take notice on how you feel the next day with energy after an intense workout with squats, I feel great, but after doing anything else I feel ok the next day. I have a friend that does something called a supersquat before workout, there is a book out on it, before each workout 3 times a week, he uses a weight that he has hard time getting 20 reps with. Each week he increases it by 5 pds, he said you breathe so heavy after this, and are so pumped, he immediately feels like he has more energy for his workout that day. He was at a stuck point and claims to have gained 12 pds in a month doing this, and refuses not to now.

The good feeling from squats is from exercise induced endorphins--natural opiates for the body.

I haven't read it anywhere but I am sure that heavy exercise causes spikes in test levels. However, i would be really suspicious if these spikes lasted for more than a couple of hours. I suspect the spikes are very short-term and probably not at levels that would cause a noticeable anabolic effect.

My opinion is that anyone who works hard at squats is a dedicated lifter and is going to get bigger regardless!

Couldn't agree more Usersatch. I reckon the test rises will be transient peaks that won't have a significant anabolic effect in the long term. However, taxing your entire system (which squats and deadlifts do like no other excercises) WILL give the desired anabolism.

These excercises simply screw you (I mean in a good way!) more than any others. If you guys don't squat - just give it a go for a few weeks. After squatting I often wake up several times through the night with mad hard- ons (thats your short term rises in your endogenous test peaks) and the next day my appetites through the roof. Try the old twenty rep sets of squats for a while and I'm sure you'll agree. You'll love 'em. :lmao:

Top Bottom