Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Work with resistance bands

bartpoon

[FONT=&quot]I'm trying to get a handle on calories burned using resistance bands (I've got a set of Bodylastics). Is it similar to weight lifting? Moderate or vigorous effort? I realize that the number varies with body weight as well as the number and type of exercises done as well as the intensity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My guess is at 180-185 lbs, doing upper body exercises pretty steadily for about 30 minutes (say a dozen exercises, @12 reps, with 30-60 second rest), I am burning around 260 calories per hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Honestly, the immediate calories burned during resistance training is often far overestimated. Additionally, everyone's output is going to be quite different. I personally wouldn't try to count calories burned, but rather dial in your diet and train often.

why does it matter how many calories you burned? do you think if you burn 500 calories that means you can go to chipotle or chickFilA and eat something 500 calories and you will be fine? it does not work like that sorry

calories in/out is a scam and ruse invented by food companies to make you feel better about eating shit

Top Bottom