Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work out for your back question

Constantin12

I started training 2 weeks ago and I would love to get a wider and more muscular back I would like you guys to give me an idea of how many sets to do for my back and what the rep ranges are proper to to develop size on that part of my body thank you.

There is no black or white answer to this question, since everybody is different and responds differently to the same things. Therefore, you need to find what works best for you, and in order to know that, you need to experiment.

The usual rep range for muscle building is 8-12, and you should do like 3-4 sets of each exercise. Personally, I limit myself to 3 exercises per muscle group on a given training day.

I started training 2 weeks ago and I would love to get a wider and more muscular back I would like you guys to give me an idea of how many sets to do for my back and what the rep ranges are proper to to develop size on that part of my body thank you.

2 weeks in - carry on doing what you're doing right now. You'll grow like a weed at this point. Sets and reps for the back do not differ that much from anything else I do.

Top Bottom