Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work out for sciatica pain

viconizID

Hi everyone, I'm a delivery truck driver during the day and for some reason sciatica pain is getting worst everyday, specially when I drive, since I have to be on the road 5 days a week you can imagine what I'm going through, I need and advice what could be better for that pain between yoga and doing machines or regular exercising, thank you.

As many as 4 out of every 10 people will get sciatica at some point in their life. The nerve comes from either side of the lower spine and travels through the pelvis and buttocks. Then the nerve passes along the back of each upper leg before it divides at the knee into branches that go to the feet.

Anything that puts pressure on or irritates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one buttock or thigh. Pain may be made worse by prolonged sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, twisting, lifting, or straining.

I think yoga would be a much better option for you then lifting weights because it'll put less direct pressure on the nerves. Another thing you could look into is pilates. Pilates is sort of a hybrid between lifting weights and yoga.

The best thing you can supplement with to help relieve the pain of sciatica is a good joint supplement + ostarine + fish oil.

This is what I recommend:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will reduce inflammation, help reduce the pain and actually help your nerves heal and regenerate.

I also work as a truck driver and woke up one day unable to walk or even stand. I went to bed fine the night before.
I found a video that give me my life back if you like.
I done these and after a few days the pain wasnt there.
After few months i was back in the gym. Still not 100 percent with things like dead lifts ect. I hold back but its more mental block than pain.
I still get the shooting pains now and again but not for days on end. Just the odd

• Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out straight in front of you.
  • Bend your right leg, putting your right ankle on top of the left knee.
  • Lean forward and allow your upper body to reach toward your thigh.
  • Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
  • Repeat on the other side.

Top Bottom