Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Won't have a gym for 2 months, WHAT TO DO???

dce2956

Ok, i just found out I'm going to be spending 2 months in a pretty small village in northern Italy this summer, from the middle of June to the middle of August. There is no gym, but i will have a fair amount of free time on my hands. I'm currently cutting, at 5' 9", 185, 20 years old, 15% bf (maybe?).

So i'm thinking of doin this:

Every day just rock out pretty hard on a sprinting, stair running, hill running, pushup, pullup, jump rope, crunches, anything i can do really. I'm gonna go on the very high intensity cardio approach and hope that I don't lose much muscle. i'm very confident that with this approach i can lose a lot of weight, kind of like training for a boxer or soccer player.

anyone have any experiance with somethin like this? ideas?

When I first go to Iraq we did'nt have a gym, so I did the same thing you did. I lost some strength, but kept a good amount of mass. We did stairs, sprints, running, push-ups, pullups and tri extension. Of course patrolling with all that gear did'nt hurt either.

Top Bottom