Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Without weights...getting cut?

confusedmushie

What are some good recommanded cutting excerises to do without using weights? Besides running, what are some good things to do around the house that can aid in cutting?

Thanks all.

Ian

well, any type of cardio ... jump rope, run in place, do some sprints...jumping jacks, jump on the bed, roll around really fast, dance, just get your heart rate goin any way you can.

You gotta do Tae-Bo with that Billy Blanks guy. Get REALLY intense and right when you think you gotta stop and rest, rip off your shirt and do some more.

Nothing's wrong with weights. Just that with work and all in place, I am unable to get to a gym at the present time. I would love to work with weights, but also like to know the alternative.

push ups
sit ups
dips

followed by 10 minutes of jump rope.

remember that dude hershell walker from the minnesotta vikings?
that dude used to follow that routine and he was cut like a motha fucka.

Debaser - so you are saying that even if I do constant situps, pushups, pullups, etc, that it will be of no help? In turn I will be loosing muscle? I don't see how? Can you explain?

Thanks.

Ian

gmanlax7 - Not sure what that has to do with getting cut? Even if I had access to weights now, I do not think that I will be able to bench or do anything (besides squats) that will be close to my body weight (261lbs).

I must clarify that I am not trying to avoid weight training, it is that I do not have access to weights right now. When I say I have no access, I mean I have no access, not a personal choice. As of right now, I am looking for ways to start, but I will eventually move on to weights. I will be purchasing a set very soon, but for the time being all I have to work with will be the things around me.

Thanks all.

Ian

Top Bottom