Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter "off" cycle progress journal

Mike P.T.

Well it's been about 2 months that I have been "off" now. That was a nice 7 months long cycle. At first I crashed somewhat even though it wasn't too bad. My strength was still good but my endurance went down. Sex drive was still pretty good(thx to femera most likely) but not as high as usual of course. I am off "all" drugs right now even including anti-estrogens and I am finally feeling 100% and everything is back to normal. High sex drive, good energy and mood, balls 100% back to normal and weight is good at 222 still pretty solid. Got blood work done when I was at the hospital a few weeks ago and doc said all values were within normal range.

I am also happy to say that I haven't smoked since I said I would stop months ago and I haven't been out drinking at all. Proud of myself for that one. I miss drinking(not smoking) though and I'm sure every now and then this winter I will but not every weekend of course.

I just bought some new supplements as to use during my "off" time. I have glutamine, Cell Tech, Bio-test md-6, injectable b-12 then switch to kynoselen, Perfect Rx, and extra vitamins and minerals.

This journal will focus on my gains which I WILL make while "off" before my next cycle in Spring

Trained yesterday. Chest, triceps, delts and abs. Didn't do a shitload amount though. Strength is about the same. Got up the 110's on incline dumbell presses for 10 with a little help on the last rep. Can't wait for all the supplements to come in though. Now I will start gaining well. Can't wait til my next cycle. :)

Not training legs tommorow. Will train them next Saturday. Deadlifts will be done on back day this week.

Ok I fucked up tonight and that's all I'll say. Oh well I had so much fuckin fun!!! Gonna sleep soon. Work all week. Woooptidoobi!!

Trained back, biceps and forearms today. Forgot to take my glutamine post workout though. I'll remember next time. :D

Starting femera at 1.25mg eod or every third day as well.

Last edited:
Going to stick with 1.25mg every third day. Don't know why but my appetite is through the roof today. Maybe the b-12 or maybe because of my workout yesterday but either way I'm eaiting everything and my muscles feel so full. :D

Had a really good chest, triceps, and delts workout yesterday. Did the 110's for 10 on the incline. Forgot to bring my Cell Tech and other supplements to the gym though. :( :mad: Also did dips with 75 pounds strapped no problem after incline's and incline flyes.

Tommorow is legs and abs day. Can't wait.

Weighing in at 230 right now.

**Yesterday had a little fun again. Hehehehe :mix:

For legs and abs tommorow:

Squats x 3
Leg presses x 3 (hate loading up the machine!!!!!!)

Leg raises/crunches x 2
Bicycle crunch x 1
Vertical leg raises x 1
Side sit-ups x 1

Then I jump roped for 15 minutes or so.

Last edited:
Worked back, biceps, and forearms today.

Broke some new strength plateus. Feeling really good. Some areas I'm still weaker tnan though that when I was on but my endurance in up alot more. Must be because I was also smoking during the summer. Feel really good. 2 more weeks I'll be past what I was on the juice in all my lifts. For some reason though deadlifts I'm still slightly weaker than when I was on. I'll get up there again. Still doing 405 for reps.

For my next workout:

Incline dumbell presses x 5 (2 are warm-ups)
Weighted dips x 3 (elbows flared)
Flat flyes x 1
Pec deck x 1

Machine overhead tricep extensions x 4
Machine dips x 2 (elbows in)
Cable pushdowns x 2

Lateral raises x 2
Machine lateral raises x 2

Top Bottom