Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wilcox's Before and After on Liposhred Stack

Wilcox

High End Bro
Platinum
Alright, So, yeah, I understand I am/was fat.

Buit prior to this before pic I was 90 pounds heavier....Which I dieted and lost naturally no weight loss pills etc....

So then I decided to get some help and Needto generously let me log his liposhred stack.

I have some before and afters of my back id like to show you here. I think you can tell a difference.

To make this clear if your not getting what im saying. The before pic is the day I took my first pills, the after pic is the day of my last pills. (today)

I actually still have some Lipoflame left, a decent amount actually, but im out of the stim. I decided to do 2 of each am afternoon and pm...

Results.... I am very happy with. I did start a stricter diet...and I did some cardio in the beginning etc, but then just stuck to the diet. I got really busy and cardio wasnt much an option for a while. But I did do some pullups/situps/pushups everyday.

BEFORE:
p_01014-1.jpg

AFTER:
p_01080.jpg

Please leave me any opinions/rants/compliments etc you have here :) Thanks.

Im going to be honest. I know i started 215-220.

Im kind of poor tho. haha. I dont have a scale. So I use a mirror to determine my results.

Also note I am 6 foot 5.

I really appreciate the comments guys! :)

Hey wilcox...I can definitely see a big change! Good job!! How long a time period was this over?? I love seeing people's results on the various products here!!

Hey, this was started on the 8th of novemeber. I can really really see a change in my body. I even think I see it better in the mirror etc. This is a great product I must say. Really helped motivate me. I really appreciate it omega for making it and Needto for letting me log it!

I really appreciate it man :).

I am MORRRRRRE than satisfied with the results.

And I must say. White on LipoShred. My mood was elevated beyond belief. I was incredibly happy, focused, and VERY VERY motivated. It was great. That alone would be worth the purchase.

Great Job Wilcox! It's incredible what someone can accomplish with Hard work and a little help from Omega and Needto. Keep it up and dont stop now! If I saw those kind of results it would motivate me to work even harder. Fantastic job!!

Top Bottom