Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wider Grip on bench - me getting more than 200 soon

good luck bro... i'm right there with ya... got 195 the other day for a single w/o a hitch... i've been stuck at 185 for sooooooo long... but i've started training WSB and that shit is really starting to work... my DL & squat have responded the best... i'm just a shitty bencher... i just GOTTA get 225 in the next couple of months...

same here i used to have a trouble with 185 for the longest time., now its cake. and 195 isnt that bad either, i've done it two different times.

I actually stopped training straight westside, and thats when i started to make progress.

Ack...I just plain suck with a wide grip (wider than Pinkies on rings).. Whoa, revelation here...Me thinks me just sniffed up a possible weakness in my bench, ..hmmmm

I had a mental block with 315 for a LONG time......loaded up International plates and the total was 309 - made up of 2 44's plus a 22 and 2 11's on each side - smoked it for two.

Deciever1 said:
I actually stopped training straight westside, and thats when i started to make progress. [/B]

Same here.I train a modified version of westside. Powerlifterjay emailed me some stuff awhile back that has worked for me.

Top Bottom