Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wide grip bent over rows for back width???

Have you had surgery yet? I would hedge my bets that those doctors are smoking crack...it is very rare to have a "permanent" shoulder injury.

What's wrong with it?

Debaser said:
Have you had surgery yet? I would hedge my bets that those doctors are smoking crack...it is very rare to have a "permanent" shoulder injury.

What's wrong with it?
Well dude, it's a rather short story, I was going for a college incline bench press record, and I missed the last rep, the JERK who was supposed to be spotting me wasn't paying attention and the weight came down on my forehead (I almost had the lift, so it was only about 2-3 inches away which is why I didn't kill myself) I managed to get it up again, but realized that the dumb spotter still wasn't paying attention, so I panicked, and tried to get out from under the bar before it came crashing down on my forehead again.I managed to get everything out but my right shoulder which the bar came down on and literally ripped the shoulder out of the "socket" end result a very bad and painfull dislocated shoulder!!!!! I call it a "permanent" injury, cause what the docs don't guarantee me is that I will be able to ever lift again if I have the surgery. What they do guarantee me, however, is that I wll loose both mobility and strength with the surgery. So basically given that scenario, I choose to live with the bum shoulder and work around it as much as possible, than to risk it all on surgery and mabye not be able to lift ever again. It sucks big time dude, but nobody said that bodybuilding was a bed of roses, O.M.G.

Top Bottom