Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wicked training for plateu busting!

katana

FEAR, ANGER, PAIN, AND LOTHING. ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT A GOOD WORKOUT.

Here is a little trick that I use to bust a plateu, or just simply kick my own butt.

Have you ever done 21's for biceps, ( 7, half reps up, 7, half reps down, 7, full range of motion to finish). Sure you have, they work like gangbusters. Now it's time to rachet this intensity principle up a notch.

Get in a rack, set the supports so that you don't kill yourself when you reach failure, ( and yes, a nice barf bucket near the rack might be a good suggestion).

We all know the pleasure of squats, now you will warm up for 20 reps with a full range of motion, to get in the groove, and get the heart, and lungs warmed up.

Now use the same principle. 7, halfs up, 7, halfs down, and 7, slow, full, angry, vicious reps. This builds the weakest area of your leverage, and forces you to control the movement. Four sets done to failure will be more than sufficient to wreck your ability to walk,and the next three days will prove that the toilet seat is challenging.:D

You can use this for any movement, ( Bench, tricep press, pulldowns, ) you get the picture. Give this tried and true method a shot, I guarantee that you will become a disciple of the pain.:eek:

Later days. E

Damn skippy on the toilet seat shit...
I've had times when I had to lower myself down, while grabbing ahold of the wall for assistance... LOL

I love/hate leg day.
I'm gonna really love it after trying this one...

Maybe I should have some of those wheelchair assistance rails installed in the bathroom. :D

Top Bottom