Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why volume trainers deny the truth of low volume training

A

Arnold'sApprentice

Just want a debate..no flames . I think this may explain to some guys why I feel confident enough to claim low volume/high intensity is the only valid way to train...

what do you think?

from errx net:
Those who are used to a program implementing multiple sets and/or a many exercises are usually skeptical about performing so few sets. Veterans of the old school may not feel confident they will experience gains with less sets and exercises. They had been introduced and grown accustom to traditional training. Some may even react violently at the proposition of incorporating such a abbreviated method of training. They may defend their quaint methods to justify all the time and effort they had spent training at higher volumes throughout the years.

If an individual is accustom to a high volume program it may be very difficult psychologically to perform only a warm up set and one workout set. It may take months until the veteran is use to the low volume, progressively intense training. The individual who is used to performing multiple sets and many exercises for each muscle group is initially unable to perform a workout set at a great intensity. They have taught themselves, almost unconsciously, to hold back since they are used to performing many exercises and sets. It may require months to teach the body to push itself more intensely. In addition, the type of fatigue experienced after the high intense, low volume training is different than the traditional high volume training. Until they are able to generate more intensity in their workouts, many may feel they are not achieving a productive workout based on this initial lack of fatigue.

you guys need to listen to my brother. he really knows what he's talking about. he knows a lot, that's why i'm proud to call him my big brother. he's a good guy most of the time. yeah, he called me a troll in the other thread after i stood up for him and said he wasn't a troll, but that's ok. he's still my brother.

btw, dad is calling for you. he said you're grounded for calling me a troll.

how juvenile that you behave like babies and no one actually debates.

no suprise doggcrap left and there are only about 20 guys who even post in this section.

thankgod for the brotherhood/cyberpump/hardgainer/animals etc

Bro, i feel you. i guess what everyone is trying to say is that they aren't going to listen to you anymore. they're all thinking that there's more than one way to skin many cats, when in fact, we know that there's only one way to skin a cat.

remember all the times we skinned stray cats we found in the neighborhood? that was a hell of a lot of fun. and we found that, sure enough, there is only ONE way to skin a cat.

make these people believe bro!

btw, dad is really pissed that you aren't opening your door. he knows you're in there. dude, you better open it up before he really freaks out and kicks it in.

Arnold'sApprentice said:
how juvenile that you behave like babies and no one actually debates.

no suprise doggcrap left and there are only about 20 guys who even post in this section.

thankgod for the brotherhood/cyberpump/hardgainer/animals etc

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

WalkingBeast said:

actually, that's about the truth of it. Dad just kicked in his bedroom door cause he wouldn't answer it. now my brother is really crying, cause dad took away his computer and his TV.

hey, that's what he gets for calling me a TROLL!

:D

I don't really know what to say anymore. I would think that with all these different people on this board who train differently and still have achieved amazing results, needsize, bfold, thaibox, thebrute, walking beast you would realize there are many ways to train. Each of these people have different styles than the other and each have achieved something many would be proud to have done. Instead you come here and say that there is only one way. These people were nice at first and wanted to help teach you that there are different options. Instead of using your brain and opening your mind you result to name calling. Do you really expect that these veterans are going to give you respect when you basically spit on their years of proven training?

crew9 said:
I don't really know what to say anymore. I would think that with all these different people on this board who train differently and still have achieved amazing results, needsize, bfold, thaibox, thebrute, walking beast you would realize there are many ways to train. Each of these people have different styles than the other and each have achieved something many would be proud to have done. Instead you come here and say that there is only one way. These people were nice at first and wanted to help teach you that there are different options. Instead of using your brain and opening your mind you result to name calling. Do you really expect that these veterans are going to give you respect when you basically spit on their years of proven training?

ThanX man! Im honored

Top Bottom