Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does my shoulder fatigue quickly?

L polsport

Guys,
it doesn't matter which exercise I do that involves my upper body, but everytime I exercise my shoulders take a beating and fatigue faster to the point I have to interrupt my work out routine to give my shoulders a rest it's like a burning sensation, did anybody experience the same before?

It sounds to me like you just have very weak shoulder muscles. Any upper body movement will incorporate your shoulder muscles.

When you do a pressing movement like a bench press, it uses your chest, shoulders and triceps.

When you do a pulling movement like a bent over row, it uses your biceps, shoulders and lats.

For the next few months, focus on brining up your lagging shoulders.

Your 'bread and butter' shoulder exercises are seated/standing barbell overhead press, seated dumbbell shoulder press and cable/dumbell side lateral raise.

There are three heads in your shoulder. The front head, side head and rear head. By having very large and overly developed side deltoid heads, your shoulders will appear very round and full.

Pressing movements primarily train the front and side deltoid heads. Side laterals isolate the side deltoid head. You are going to want to do a combination of both of those in your shoulder routine. I would start off your workout with things like barbell/dumbell shoulder press and then finish off your workout with things like dumbbell/cable side lateral raises.

I would not forget also the rear-delt training, because most people have underdeveloped rear-delts, while the fronts are popping out

Top Bottom