Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you powerlift? What is the point of strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSAlexSS

Hello all.

Please answer this simple question.
---------
What is the point of strength? Whats the point on powerlifter other than ruining your joints?
------------

I understand bodybuilding, atleast you look good for the beach.
Sure as a bodybuilder you probably aint that strong as a plifter, but atleast people can "suspect" that you lift alot. You dont have to wear funky bench shirt or write "I benched 600 pounds yesterday", people see your big muscles and automaticly assume that, right or wrong.

Sure you might be Ed Coan when it comes to lifts, but to other people you are just one big fat dude(at least some pl are that way), when you are out of the gym for 165 hours. Ok strength might be important to an athlete, but many plifters dont engage in any outside activities - it might lower their bench press.

Any ideas?

P.S. any negative replies would just reinforce certain images and notions about weight trainers. \\

thanks

Fuck you troll. Stay off our board. Go back to the training board. We don't fuck with your shit, don't fuck with ours.

I have never once responded to one of your idiotic threads over on the training board. But this board is sacred. The people here know each other. We are strength athletes, not faggoty ass pretty boys.

Don't come over hear with your bullshit. And yes I read your pathetic attempt to cut down on the violent reply's. FUCK YOU.

Clear enough? You are not wanted here. Go away. Anyone who posts here and knows you from the training board knows you are just here to fuck things up.

People come to this board to learn. There are new people here, as well as some who have been training for a while. We are athletes. This board allows those with the balls to compete in a real sport to exchange ideas.

Go away.

B.

I agree with the benchmonster on this one. To those who don't know who SSAlexSS is check his threads that include bogus ideas like:

How bodybuilders are stonger than powerlifters

Eat to sumo size for ultimate muscle growth

And bullshit 100+ set arm routines

And to top it off Alex's pics reveal one small atrophied boy.

Alex starts threads just to start controversey and get people to post a lot of replies probably because he wants the attention that his momma never gave him.

Check Alex's posts and you will understand why we don't need him here!

ssalex, you obviously know NOTHING about ANY type of training and proved it to everyone by your "one day arm cure" and other various retarded threads.

The guys on the pl board can crush you......blind folded, with one had behind their back....sitting down.

I'd like to see you say that to a powerlifter in real life, internet tough guy. You won't "look good at the beach" if your in a wheel chair, christopher reeves.

Thanks all guys.

Not only powerlifters are out of shape(some), but are violent as well and not to mention stupid.

Who cares how I look like or what kind of posts I did post. Answer the goddamn question.

I am stupid coz I though that you had enough intelligence to answer such question.

p.s. can you count till 40 or you count using 45s? hahah

t3c said:
ssalex, you obviously know NOTHING about ANY type of training and proved it to everyone by your "one day arm cure" and other various retarded threads.

The guys on the pl board can crush you......blind folded, with one had behind their back....sitting down.

chair, christopher reeves.

Big things come in little packages (less than your typical 50 inches)

Anyways, you got no Idea how I fight. I might be able to take on Ed Coan and win. (Notice I said MIGHT, I dont know how he fights ither. But big men cant run and would wear out too quickly)

Furthermore back to 100 sets. It works , various people used it and it works. Advaik is much stronger now, gosh time for you to suck his cock now. He is stronger.

100 set type of routine was invented by a guy whose IQ is 3x yours, Charles Poliquen. Before you can argue with such routine,
go hit some books juniors.

I am really going to regret this but I will answer your question. WHy?? Because it is a personal challange that interests me. Running a marathon would also be a personal challenge but it does not interest me in the least. I like the idea of being strong and having functional muscle. I do not know where you get the idea that powerlifting ruins joints but it really is no more true than saying all bb'ers are asspumpers. Wait, that's a bad example. BB'ing does nothing for me -- I don't want to get onstage all oiled up in my underwear so a bunch of "guys" can judge me. And, I really don;t want to sit and watch some bb;er on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom