Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you powerlift? What is the point of strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
solidj55 said:
Alright Fuck Stick, first off you keep talking about "Being Big" I hate to break it to you but YOUR NOT BIG. You look like you have the body of a fucking child. My 13 year old brother is more muscular than you and he doesnt even lift weights. You look like a fucking faggot in your pics. And second of all, you keep talking about how mass and size make you punch that much harder. So are you fucking telling me that Ronnie Colman can hit harder than Mike Tyson, Muhamad Ali(in his prime), Lennox Lewis, etc etc. I dont think it would even be a contest buddy. Why dont you fucking grow up and stop arguing with everyone. Every person on this board is bigger, stronger, and more than likely looks better than you. So go back to molesting children or whatever the fuck it is you do. Oh and any time you want to test that theory about punching, just let me know because I will buy you a fucking plane ticket to Virginia and we can find out in the airport lobby you fucking dumb ass cock sucker. I dont know why in the hell you think your a fucking guru of weightlifting because everything you say is bullshit backed up by nothing. Go ahead and continue to lift with you sand filled plastic weights in the yard doing 102 sets of arms and see where you are in a year. Probably hurt, possibly the same, or Captain Catabolic status. I will be waiting on the plane ticket request, Naw on second thought I wont hold my fucking breath because a pussy like you wouldnt do that. Most everyone including myself tried to answer you question seriously the first time and you continued to tell us that we were wrong or stupid for the way we feel, well go fuck yourself ass hole.

About Ronnie Vs Lennox Lewis/Tyson etc
Well it depends who punch faster. If ronnie punches faster than he is stronger (or atleast if ronnie punches at the same speed.

I may not be big or strong yet but i will, and what I do have over you is intelligence.

Oh and I not violent like you guys over here. Since you act so tough.... Maybe that is a reflection of your childhood ...

I think most the guys here are pretty laid back, but when you come in spouting negative sterotypes along with bouts of a self-proclaimed superior intellect, you start to get on people's nerves.

This is not an insult, just a hunch, but are you May1010? You kind of look like him in those picks, and your approach to people is similar as well as your attitude.

Lastly, I was once a Poliquin fanatic. His ideas can be useful, everything has its place. His one day arm cure is not an original idea. It was based off the training BB's used to do back in the days. Arnold used to drive out to the country adn do squats all day to bring up his legs. I have always thought the one day cure was interesting, but have never found a place in my training where I felt it would be useful. I can't think of a time where I could go without bending my arms for a whole wee :)

Unlike many of the others here, I am not laid back. I am a hard pecker. I am violent. I am aggressive. I am big. I am strong. I will bust your ass if you ever have the guts to spout your bullshit to my face.

I am all the negative powerlifter stereotypes. I am happy about this. If I ever meet you, I might take a shit and wipe my ass with you SSalex. I can't imagine what else you would be good for.

B.

b fold the truth said:

The coke-bottle comment may have been a bit too far...just a thought. That is a bit mean to say.

you might be right, if he's actually sincere.... but then again, if he sets himself up by insulting people, questioning their sport and intelligence, declaring his own superiority, then maybe he has it coming.... I don't know....

Bfold - is there a story to go along with that new avatar?!? :eek2:

Ok first off, everyone can tell by your posts that you are not intelligent. I actually couldnt care less if your more intelligent than me because face to face with me your intelligence would get you nothing but hurt. I dont think you should ever mention my childhood or anyone elses again because once you bring in the talking smack about families(at least for me)shit tends to get extremely violent. And I will come to your hometown and fuck you up. And as for this idea that you are such a bad ass and that you can "punch" better than everyone else in here, FUCK YOU. You wouldnt have a fucking chance to throw a punch against me because I would have you wrapped up like a fucking pretzel in about 30 seconds. I was an all-state wrestler about four years ago and an all region linebacker as well so do not ever doubt my athletic abilities. Besides that, I am bigger, stronger, and I guarantee crazier. I hate to even talk shit over the fucking internet because it is just a waste of time but people like you should all be put in a fucking field somewhere and ass raped by a fucking pitbull with rabies. Just go the fuck on to another board you peice of shit.

benchmonster said:

I am a hard pecker. I am violent. I am aggressive. I am big. I am strong. I will bust your ass if you ever have the guts to spout your bullshit to my face.

I am all the negative powerlifter stereotypes. I am happy about this. If I ever meet you, I might take a shit and wipe my ass with you SSalex. I can't imagine what else you would be good for.

B.

Good for you, maybe one day all your negative stuff turns against you. You cant be bad without bad results, not for long.

Being aggresive is good until you are caught.

solidj55 said:
Ok first off, everyone can tell by your posts that you are not intelligent. I actually couldnt care less if your more intelligent than me because face to face with me your intelligence would get you nothing but hurt. I dont think you should ever mention my childhood or anyone elses again because once you bring in the talking smack about families(at least for me)shit tends to get extremely violent. And I will come to your hometown and fuck you up. And as for this idea that you are such a bad ass and that you can "punch" better than everyone else in here, FUCK YOU. You wouldnt have a fucking chance to throw a punch against me because I would have you wrapped up like a fucking pretzel in about 30 seconds. I was an all-state wrestler about four years ago and an all region linebacker as well so do not ever doubt my athletic abilities. Besides that, I am bigger, stronger, and C. I hate to even talk shit over the fucking internet because it is just a waste of time but people like you should all be put in a fucking field somewhere and ass raped by a fucking pitbull with rabies. Just go the fuck on to another board you peice of shit.

Do you think a guy who swears looks intelligent? Unlike some of the people I dont use profanities proffusely. Moderation children, moderation is the key.

Also I never said that i can punch harder. Again it seems all in your head, after all you have said quote : "crazier"

You call me stupid yet you are the one who misinterprets things!

Also about you FU statement

I AM NOT SO DESPERATE AND YOU ARE NOT SO LUCKY!

Over the interenet even 98 pounders can talk tough.

Yes you might be able to hurt me. But you are the one going to jail to get gang banged by rapists who enjoy fresh meat! You are the aggressive one.

Stop watching movies, it is not wild west where you can ride your horse and beat up people.

solidj55 said:
, FUCK YOU. you peice of shit.

I am not so desperate and you are not so lucky.

By those comments we can all see what kind of person you are and what problems you are facing.

WHOA YOUR A LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, Hell I'm 17 and way more built than you are and I only weigh 197lbs @9-11% BF I don't even try to stay around there. I'm damn sure if you keep running your mouth to my boys on this board they might be able to go to jail for whooooping your lil ass but I won't b/c I ain't 18 yet and I know I can take you. Hell I eat lil people like you for a snack.

I can tell your one of those guys that watch everything u eat, make sure that you don't drink too much water and look dehydrated so you look good in womens underwear, am i right??? Well keep talkin shit and messin wit big dawgs and ur lil bikkini wearin ass is gonna get fucked up.

Well I can see its back to your junior high bullshit, man I give up. I can tell that you are one of those faggots that gets his ass beat and calls the cops. Oh and so are you implying that Im a small as guys with that 98lber comment? I am actually 5'5" 190lbs and 12%BF with a 365lb raw bench press a 475lb raw squat and a 425 raw deadlift for you information. And once again your lack of intelligence shows with your comment about me cursing. I never said I was smart and I dont give a fuck if my language makes me sound stupid. And Yea I am a crazy MOFO. Deal with it. OH and I like I said before anytime you want to come to Virginia let me know Ill pay your way. Or I will come to your home town whatever you want faggot. And I dont give a fuck if its the wild west or not asshole. By the way you dont go to prison for a first offense assualt and battery charge you dumb fuck. You may pull a few months maximum in the county jail. GO fucking learn something before you start talking your shit. I know my fucking laws by the way seeing as I am a law student you dumb fucking asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom