Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you powerlift? What is the point of strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSAlexSS said:

well atleast there is big progress from first to 2nd. Digging up old images, eh?

Unlike some of you I didnt start with 200 pounds of solid muscle. I actually have to train, correctly to get it.

You do have more muscle in your first pic than I did in mine...even after gaining 23lbs.

WE do work...

B True

Imnotdutch said:
"I am not conceited and you know, that type of person. No I am very modest and make sure I cover up
myself well wherever I go. I don’t body build primary for chicks, but that is a big bonus when I need to.
"Hey you [saying to the chick] feel mine twin peaks. After she feels em, I say. Hard eh? Can I feel your twin peaks??"

//LMAO......and that works?? It might work on a thirteen year old but nobody else.

Or being huge(muscular wise) would be a great job opportunity. Shave your head, grow a mustache and become a bouncer.

//And get your ass kicked the minute things kick off because you forgot to get strong.

When you reach high level you could go on the stage and kicks ass. I have lots of ideas for my posing routine.

//Uh ok whatever. Of course you are likely to be required to do old men certain 'favours' in order to pay your drug bill!! Do you have a problem with that?

As a powerlfiter what can you do?

//Lets see......be a real bouncer. Get real women. Top level security. Or of course you could do what everybody else does and get a degree and a well paying job because you dont spend every waking hour looking in a mirror or doing endless light sets in the gym.

Carry those kegs? I don’t think that that pays well. You cant be a personal trainer to majority of people,
heck I would pay my son to stay away from you. Hehehe.

//You must be afraid that your son might become a real man and kick your butt when he's only ten years old.

I am pissed off for my computer turning off and loosing all my hard work.

//Me too.......my puter at home has decided that it cant boot up.....so I had to come in to work again to finish off some paperwork.

First of all. How much you bench and squat and deadlift doesnt nessesary dictate how much you punch.

Force = mass * acceleration

Power = f * d / time

Deriving actually punching strength you can see that it is that mass and speed that matters. Muscle bulk adds weight to your hand, since I dont train superslow my muscles arent super slow.

Speed + bulk = great punch.

SSAlexSS said:

First of all. How much you bench and squat and deadlift doesnt nessesary dictate how much you punch.

Force = mass * acceleration

Power = f * d / time

Deriving actually punching strength you can see that it is that mass and speed that matters. Muscle bulk adds weight to your hand, since I dont train superslow my muscles arent super slow.

Speed + bulk = great punch.

Punch?? I assume you refer to being a bouncer?? I have yet to meet a bouncer who prefers to punch......he/she has to do that job every night so walking around with a broken hand isn't good.

Sorry to burst your bubble but being a good bouncer isn't all about fist fighting especially when your opponent has friends with him and you might well be working alone. Its about getting the job done......for which you don't have to be big or carry alot of muscle.

Imnotdutch said:

Punch?? I assume you refer to being a bouncer?? I have yet to meet a bouncer who prefers to punch......he/she has to do that job every night so walking around with a broken hand isn't good.

Sorry to burst your bubble but being a good bouncer isn't all about fist fighting especially when your opponent has friends with him and you might well be working alone. Its about getting the job done......for which you don't have to be big or carry alot of muscle.

Ok. When you are huge you are less likely to be picked on, you look more intimidating.

If the person is small he can be picked on etc. When you are 300 pounds fairly lean you would be less likeely to require to use your strentgth. You just scare off your opponent.

As i was saying before, nobody knows how strong you are. All they do is see your strength. If you say "boo" and weight 150 pounds people laugh at you, not so if you weight 300 pounds.

Just because a guy has big muscles doesnt mean that he is weak! Also large bodymass can be a great advantage (not only in punching. I just used punching as an example. it could be anything, pushing, lifting , carrying).

ok?

Alright Fuck Stick, first off you keep talking about "Being Big" I hate to break it to you but YOUR NOT BIG. You look like you have the body of a fucking child. My 13 year old brother is more muscular than you and he doesnt even lift weights. You look like a fucking faggot in your pics. And second of all, you keep talking about how mass and size make you punch that much harder. So are you fucking telling me that Ronnie Colman can hit harder than Mike Tyson, Muhamad Ali(in his prime), Lennox Lewis, etc etc. I dont think it would even be a contest buddy. Why dont you fucking grow up and stop arguing with everyone. Every person on this board is bigger, stronger, and more than likely looks better than you. So go back to molesting children or whatever the fuck it is you do. Oh and any time you want to test that theory about punching, just let me know because I will buy you a fucking plane ticket to Virginia and we can find out in the airport lobby you fucking dumb ass cock sucker. I dont know why in the hell you think your a fucking guru of weightlifting because everything you say is bullshit backed up by nothing. Go ahead and continue to lift with you sand filled plastic weights in the yard doing 102 sets of arms and see where you are in a year. Probably hurt, possibly the same, or Captain Catabolic status. I will be waiting on the plane ticket request, Naw on second thought I wont hold my fucking breath because a pussy like you wouldnt do that. Most everyone including myself tried to answer you question seriously the first time and you continued to tell us that we were wrong or stupid for the way we feel, well go fuck yourself ass hole.

Holy shit!!!! I take back what I said. I didn't realize you were so huge!!!

Is that like a 20 lb dumbell?? In each hand!!???? OMG!!! You are one buff mofo!! You must get all the chicks. Those coke-bottles must help too!!

I think I am now going to convert to bodybuilding. Any tips since you seem to know a lot??

I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING said:
Holy shit!!!! I take back what I said. I didn't realize you were so huge!!!

Is that like a 20 lb dumbell?? In each hand!!???? OMG!!! You are one buff mofo!! You must get all the chicks. Those coke-bottles must help too!!

I think I am now going to convert to bodybuilding. Any tips since you seem to know a lot??

Hey man...I am all about having a bit of fun...and it is cool to laugh at him when he says things like "pipes" etc...

But for the sake that for some reason that he MAY actually be sincere and not a Troll...I try not to make too much fun of him.

The coke-bottle comment may have been a bit too far...just a thought. That is a bit mean to say.

B True

True, but his comments are just asking for it. He started this fire and then added a whole ton of gasoline to it with his comments throughout the thread. His arguments make no sense whatsoever.

If you don't like powerlifting, then go away. This is the powerlifting board. Simple enough.

Oh shit! You guys have me rolling now. SSAlexSS is a "fuckstick". Man, that was a good laugh that I needed after a shitty workout. I feel better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom