Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you powerlift? What is the point of strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia Beach, Norfolk City Airport when ever you want let me know.

solidj55 said:
Virginia Beach, Norfolk City Airport when ever you want let me know.

I am getting plane tickets this sunday. What are available times for you to meet me?

I'll tell you the date time and place to meet me.

I am thinking about

comfort inn little creek. Place I'll stay at. I beleive its address is 5189 shore drive virginia beach, VA 23455
US. I gotta finalize the time. I do hope you drive and bring your driver with you cuz I gonna need him to drive you back home.

Last edited:
READ ME! READ ME!

Guys i dont know if you realize this but he is elite fitness material. He does this for entertainment. He has elites approval. If he didnt he would be gone already. He has had complaints, lots, but fact is he aint going anywhere.

Sad thing is he has gotton such a rise out of this board , i can bet this will be a new place he frequents. To do what he has done. Look at the reply's to his lame ass thread? Guys take this thread where ever it goes, but on his next one PLEASE do not reply at all. No matter how strong the erge DO NOT reply. He will go away one day.

SSALexSS if you really train and that is your pic , you are so way out in left field there is no hope. Who cares which is better bodybuilding or powerlifting. We like powerlifting, you like bodybuilders. I say you like THEM cause you are very far from one so you like the idea of being one. Thats fine. I know a ton of people just like you. But you see what you have caused? After this thread, please go away. I am no moderator but i have been here one of the longest, so i feel like this is my place, and you my friend are causing problems. If elite asked you to come here to spread your shit, you did now leave. This is a little more serious board then your training board. Most of us compete and train to all the time. So your opinion on a sport we love as negative as it is from you and you are , is doing no one here any good.

FELLA'S DONT REPLY TO HIS POSTS ANYMORE!

SSAlexSS said:

Well I dont need to guess what other peoples are. I KNOW.

Powerlifters train for speed? Excuses me but weight lifting exercises are not fast at all. I havent seen many people who could squat in 1/10 of a second or have enough momentum to
bench the barbell to the ceiling.

Have you ever seen a speed of a powerlifter? Some of them cant walk properly much less have good fighting endurance, etc. Your heart would give out.

Don't watch much powerlifting do you? I am new to it, and know that come speed day, I am going to have to learn to get the bar up as fast as possible. Speed is power and it helps your lift.
Why do you think alot of martial artists do powerlifting rather than strictly bodybuilding? It helps the power, gives them thicker more dense muscle as padding, and has more functional use.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying body building is useless, any strength is helpful, powerlifters just have more strength and less show.
To each his own, you prefer to look good for the ladies, tan, buff and showing off a hard earned physique. I wouldn't mind it so much, but would rather be able to break bricks, take a punch in the stomach without losing my breath, and be able to lift 3 times my body weight.

Since all of you are 250 pound behemoths out there I can safely assume that you arent breaking any records in speed.

I am pushing people around? Give me a break. People push me around since when you are 300 pound monster you are tough, right?

Well, I am not 250 lbs. I am 185 lbs. Big difference there. A powerlifter does not have to be fat and narly. The only three I have ever met, Spatterson, Hannibal, and TheProject were not fat, in fact they looked like normal healthy people. (Yet were benching weights it takes a bodybuilder years and years to get up to)

I am not sure what you mean by your last sentence there, but I see a kid that is claiming intellectual superiority, and calling everybody around him an idiot, when in fact there are alot of very intelligent and knowledgable people here. You may read Hemmingway, know the Periodic table by heart, and have your masters in Physics, It does not mean you know more about these people in Weightlifting. Having the knowledge they have makes them tough in that aspect. Having an insulting and degrading demenor towards people that are here to help beginers is childish and weak.

solidj55 said:
Anytime because I am out of school and have nothing better to do

High school or junior high school?

Well, you dont have to reply to that. I gonna find it out myself.

I HAVE WON! Noone can defend their point of views. Powerliftind does suck j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom