Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you powerlift? What is the point of strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubanito17 said:
WHOA YOUR A LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, Hell I'm 17 and way more built than you are and I only weigh 197lbs @9-11% BF I don't even try to stay around there. I'm damn sure if you keep running your mouth to my boys on this board they might be able to go to jail for whooooping your lil ass but I won't b/c I ain't 18 yet and I know I can take you. Hell I eat lil people like you for a snack.

bikkini wearin ass is gonna get fucked up.

HAHAHA! I like when people admit their weakness. You have said it you are just 17. Your goal is simply to be tough as most kids your age do, nothing wrong with. But it is clearly unacceptable at this board. Please refrain from such unacceptable behaviour.

When you are young in body and in spirit you think you can take anybody. I thought so too, but unlike some I grew out of it.

Stop talking about your boys, reading stuff that you and other people write, it scares me. Also do you know any other words than "bigger, beat you up and peice of ****" ? It seems that your plumber jargon is used by near everyone here.

While I enjoy learning about what people do for a living, it kinda gets annoing.

Last edited:
solidj55 said:
Well I can see its back to your junior high bullshit, man I give up. I can tell that you are one of those faggots that gets his ass beat and calls the cops. Oh and so are you implying that Im a small as guys with that 98lber comment? I am actually 5'5" 190lbs and 12%BF with a 365lb raw bench press a 475lb raw squat and a 425 raw deadlift for you information. And once again your lack of intelligence shows with your comment about me cursing. I never said I was smart and I dont give a fuck if my language makes me sound stupid. And Yea I am a crazy MOFO. Deal with it. OH and I like I said before anytime you want to come to Virginia let me know Ill pay your way. Or I will come to your home town whatever you want faggot. And I dont give a fuck if its the wild west or not asshole. By the way you dont go to prison for a first offense assualt and battery charge you dumb fuck. You may pull a few months maximum in the county jail. GO fucking learn something before you start talking your shit. I know my fucking laws by the way seeing as I am a law student you dumb fucking asshole.

Your body stats dont impress me. Lets leave it at that. Unless you are a fighter, fuggetabout it. But again, everyone here on this board is a super heavyweight national level pro wrestler and boxer. I bet you are going for your pro win tommorow right?

Your language does makes you sound not too smart. Infact I cant beleive how you got to the law school. And of you were that tough and smart you wouldnt act this way. Insecure people act this way to stroke their egos.

I am sorry i meant "attempted assault and battery" and yes you might not go to jail for that. But you would be humiliated atleast. And hey few month is enough in jail (if you get there. With your attutide I can see it happening) to make you rethink your ways. Your exit can tolerate only so much.

BTW, where in virginia are you?

benchmonster said:
Unlike many of the others here, I am not laid back. I am a hard pecker. I am violent. I am aggressive. I am big. I am strong. I will bust your ass if you ever have the guts to spout your bullshit to my face.

I am all the negative powerlifter stereotypes. I am happy about this. If I ever meet you, I might take a shit and wipe my ass with you SSalex. I can't imagine what else you would be good for.

B.

Threatening over the internet is not too wise. It is guys like you who give us bad name. People like you created such meanings as Roid Rage.

You have the right to remain silent.

Don't forget that Alex is another member on the board...just doing this for laughs...

B True

b fold the truth said:
Don't forget that Alex is another member on the board...just doing this for laughs...

B True

Exactly. I respect you bfold you seem to be one of the best here.
Anyone with intelligence is my friend.

I love when people brag about their weaknesses to a board filled with 10000s of people.

I got people calling themselves "crazy" "violent" "worst stereotypes" "not smart" etc.

Not too smart, considering my posts get viewed by most people. Just look at the number of views for this post. That how much people have read about stats of some members of this board.

I LOVE IT!

I dont give a fuck if my body stats impress you. Im not here for that. And no I am not a pro boxer or wrestler for that matter but I am a FIGHTER. And if you want to find out how tough and or smart let me know the offer still stands asshole. Why do you keep fucking posting on this board? Everyone hates you including me. I hope you rot in hell. Stop with the fucking I am smarter than you bullshit. And unless you are coming to Virginia its none of your fucking buisness where I live.

solidj55 said:
I dont give a fuck if my body stats impress you. Im not here for that. And no I am not a pro boxer or wrestler for that matter but I am a FIGHTER. And if you want to find out how tough and or smart let me know the offer still stands asshole. Why do you keep fucking posting on this board? Everyone hates you including me. I hope you rot in hell. Stop with the fucking I am smarter than you bullshit. And unless you are coming to Virginia its none of your fucking buisness where I live.

How am I supposed to know whom to visit if i dont know where you live?

Are you being scared? Dont turn down the offer!

"If it starts it starts in Virginia."

solidj55 said:

Since I have time off. I am willing to go to virginia. I got some business to do there this summer anyways. Tell me the airport name and time when you can show up. And city too. Then, Ill tell you where to meet me and we will talk ok?

If you turn this down dont call me a looser.

SSAlexSS said:

First of all. How much you bench and squat and deadlift doesnt nessesary dictate how much you punch.

Force = mass * acceleration

Power = f * d / time

Deriving actually punching strength you can see that it is that mass and speed that matters. Muscle bulk adds weight to your hand, since I dont train superslow my muscles arent super slow.

Speed + bulk = great punch.

More bulk does not necessarily mean more mass. Mass is also density. A powerlifter is more dense rather than fluffy and bulky.
Powerlifters also train for speed and power. (hence the name...duh) I would give it to the powerlifter for a better punch.

Not to mention the primary movers in a typical punch are hips, legs and back.(a good punch, not a sissy punch) Biceps are used very little. Size of fist dont mean squat, and I would rather have a smaller fist. A smaller fist with more force has the force spread over a smaller surface area and hence does more damage.

With knowledge comes understanding, with understanding, compassion. Don't be so insecure Alex. Intelligence is such an overrated thing to be bragging about. Learn to be happy with what you have and not to feel the need to insult those you *PERCIEVE* to have less than you.

After all, you are going on about how big negative people push little people around, yet with your bloated head you are pushing others around. (well, trying at least. lol)

epimetheus said:

More bulk does not necessarily mean more mass. Mass is also density. A powerlifter is more dense rather than fluffy and bulky.
Powerlifters also train for speed and power. (hence the name...duh) I would give it to the powerlifter for a better punch.

Not to mention the primary movers in a typical punch are hips, legs and back.(a good punch, not a sissy punch) Biceps are used very little. Size of fist dont mean squat, and I would rather have a smaller fist. A smaller fist with more force has the force spread over a smaller surface area and hence does more damage.

With knowledge comes understanding, with understanding, compassion. Don't be so insecure Alex. Intelligence is such an overrated thing to be bragging about. Learn to be happy with what you have and not to feel the need to insult those you *PERCIEVE* to have less than you.

After all, you are going on about how big negative people push little people around, yet with your bloated head you are pushing others around. (well, trying at least. lol)

Well I dont need to guess what other peoples are. I KNOW.

I had several people describing themselves as "violent", "crazy", "dumb" and everything, and guess what. I beleive them!

Powerlifters train for speed? Excuses me but weight lifting exercises are not fast at all. I havent seen many people who could squat in 1/10 of a second or have enough momentum to
bench the barbell to the ceiling.

Have you ever seen a speed of a powerlifter? Some of them cant walk properly much less have good fighting endurance, etc. Your heart would give out.

Since all of you are 250 pound behemoths out there I can safely assume that you arent breaking any records in speed.

I am pushing people around? Give me a break. People push me around since when you are 300 pound monster you are tough, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom