Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do they vomit when lifting?

Wyrda

I have seen some videos on youtube about powerlifters, and it is grose when they vomit while lifting! That is so aweful – can't imagine how it stinks in their gym. Does that happen because they lift so hard, or it is because of steroids?

That is definitely not because of steroids – they do not cause this sort of side effects. That happens because they lift so heavy, and their stomach constricts so strong, that its contents go out. So it is basically due to being so hardcore lifting.

your heart rate gets so fast during a heavy lift that you lose your lunch

i would say they are not properly timing their food intake.. if you just ate a steak and a burger drenched in mayo what do you think will happen to it if you workout while it is sitting in your stomach?

i would say be careful what you eat before a workout .. eat easy to digest shit. those powerlifters eat a lot of heavy food

Damn that is so gross! I am very surprised that the problem is as simple as not timing the foods properly.

your heart rate gets so fast during a heavy lift that you lose your lunch

i would say they are not properly timing their food intake.. if you just ate a steak and a burger drenched in mayo what do you think will happen to it if you workout while it is sitting in your stomach?

i would say be careful what you eat before a workout .. eat easy to digest shit. those powerlifters eat a lot of heavy food

Only the ones who puked. And they are a rarity. Powerlifters, in general come in a lot of different sizes as there are weight classes. So a heavyweight eats more than a light weight.

Damn that is so gross! I am very surprised that the problem is as simple as not timing the foods properly.

When you weight train, you stimulate your body's fight or flight response and get an adrenaline rush. That moves all the blood into your muscles and away from your digestive system. If you eat too close to your workout and that meal hasn't finished digesting, it's just going to sit in your stomach.

You want to finish your pre workout meal at least 60 minutes before starting your workout.

Yeah, that is indeed gross. But you know what - the fact that someone is lifting a lot does not mean that they are necessarily knowledgeable, and they might be lifting much more if they only learnt more.

Yeah, that is indeed gross. But you know what - the fact that someone is lifting a lot does not mean that they are necessarily knowledgeable, and they might be lifting much more if they only learnt more.

In terms of knowledge... knowing what to eat and when is important. So no big meals then as massive squat session

I think it is more common in the teenage kids who chug a protein drink right after training and then go to cardio. They are so scared they will not make gains if they don't chug that shake as soon as their last rep is done!

Top Bottom