Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do my shoulder crack?

shoulder injuries (rotator cuff) is extremely common.

50% of guys in the gym probably have some sort of rotator tear. and i bet it is usually is your dominant side. why does it happen? because we over train and use improper form to nail an extra rep while lacking mobility and flexibility in the shoulder. it is the same reason you drop an egg and it cracks, but you drop a slinky and it comes back up

i encourage younger guys who want to lift heavy long term to work on mobility exercises with their shoulders and keep them flexible. either get with a PT or youtube vids

also you should be using n2jointrx daily

Must be some nagging injury, but there can be many reasons for that. Ideally, I would pay a visit to a manual therapist, who can determine the exact reason fro this cracking, and suggest the solutions accordingly. It is always best to be aware of what is actually happening - our joints don't crank or hurt without any reason.

Your joints shouldn't crack. It sounds like you and your friend might have a mild injury.

Have you ever seen a chiropractor or gotten x-rays done?

It sounds to be like you might have a vertebrae out of place. I recommend regularly seeing a chiropractor to make sure to keep everything in your spine in line. I see a chiropractor every second week and recommend all my clients do the same.

My right shoulder has been doing this for years. I have never had pain but I am sure there is some type of nagging injury.

Top Bottom