Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do muscles make you WIDE?

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all. For some unexplainable reason bigger muscles makes you wide and look like a walking wall.

Damn nearly EVERY person who has not seen me for month comments on how WIDE I had become.

My shoulders havn't grwon outward or anything like that. bones don't grow in length or something like that after some age.

So, why does clothes seems to make me wide? (Infront ans well as in back)

any one has expereinced such comments (I had to really work at explaining that my width is mucles and not fat. damn!)

Even my father sent my pic (in cloth) to everyone he knew and told them. Look at Alex. He eats regularly and is now wider than me. one word..... BASTARD!

Luckily he had my pic without clothes and sent it there too. Saying "bodybuilder alex and jacked trees."

reply please!

STOPPING ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHHA
ROTFLMAO
I SWEAR STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS
ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHIN????

I swear, everytime I come here I see all your post and they reek of stupidity.
STOP GIVING ADVICES SINCE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT TRAINING.
Go read a book, GO FUCKEN LIFT WEIGHTS!!!! AND STOP FLOODING THIS BOARD!!!.. IGNORAMUS

hehe, can i field it?

shape, illusion, etc. all the buzzwords people use to describe flex wheeler, should answer your question.

ps...your shoulders MUST have grown rounder to get the wall effect.

you must be starting to put on some shape or mass bro
its called muscle growth..um why does a balloon get bigger when i put air in it....hahahahahah

The wall effect thats easy

first your shoulders probly got fuller and the meat underneath ur ampits(lats) probly got bigger. Your lats will push ur shoulders up a bit more as they get bigger hence creating the widening effect. Other movements as well cause change to ur physical stucture like pullovers can cause ur ribcage to lift a bit.

Re: The wall effect thats easy

The One said:
first your shoulders probly got fuller and the meat underneath ur ampits(lats) probly got bigger. Your lats will push ur shoulders up a bit more as they get bigger hence creating the widening effect. Other movements as well cause change to ur physical stucture like pullovers can cause ur ribcage to lift a bit.

thanks for the reply! I can see that you have more intelligence than Chris V.

SSAlexSS...

There are a couple muscle groups that really give you an extremely wide-appearance. Your lats really give you a wider appearance... and your side-delts really help as well. Really huge traps will hinder your wide-appearance so I would suggest not overdeveloping your traps. Some exercises that I feel help out achieving a wide-appearance are wide-grip upright rows, wide-grip front chins, dumbbell side-laterals, cable side-laterals, wide-grip front pulldowns... They all seem to work well for me.

Good luck bro!!
:D:D

Re: SSAlexSS...

MonStar1023 said:
There are a couple muscle groups that really give you an extremely wide-appearance. Your lats really give you a wider appearance... and your side-delts really help as well. Really huge traps will hinder your wide-appearance so I would suggest not overdeveloping your traps. Some exercises that I feel help out achieving a wide-appearance are wide-grip upright rows, wide-grip front chins, dumbbell side-laterals, cable side-laterals, wide-grip front pulldowns... They all seem to work well for me.

Good luck bro!!
:D:D

Another good reply from an intelligent person! Thanks MonStar!
(Chris V. Are you reading this?)

ssalexss

i'm gonna have to go against monstar on this one

do not overdevlope your traps? that has got to be the funkiest advise i have ever heard

you wanna look like a walking wall....... train the crap out of your traps

they help to push you lats out to make you look even wider........

i mean come on!!!!!! look at the best lats in history........ ronnie coleman,dorian yates, kevin levrone, arnold s. and franco columbo and sergio oliva....... huge traps..... high, thick and full........ they have very wide lats granted...... but those lats make the difference

also..... to look really wide and thick....... work on the above muscle groups listed...... and also train your calves, forarms and neck...... trust me it will make a difference

Top Bottom