Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I have chicken legs? Damn

Once again thanks guys.

Wnt: the exercise is leg extension, as you said and I’ll do more repetitions. I don’t have a buddy to help me and I am the only one squatting in that gym, anyway I’ll ask one of the trainers. Reaching the floor means that my but almost touches my ankles, I can do that with lower weight. I don’t know what hack squats are, but I’ll ask. Anyway I am relocating next week, I’ll try to find a more pro gym.

Mj: Thanks for yor replie. I am eating and gaining, I think I have gain about 1.5 inches in my legs in the last 3 months. The thing is that I want to gain more in my legs than in my upper body because my legs are skinned, I have small knees and ankles as well, so they don’t look bad, but I want more !!! 19” leg vs 14.8” arm --> that’s out of proportions I think !!

Thanks

Luciano_ said:
Once again thanks guys.

Wnt: the exercise is leg extension, as you said and I’ll do more repetitions. I don’t have a buddy to help me and I am the only one squatting in that gym, anyway I’ll ask one of the trainers. Reaching the floor means that my but almost touches my ankles, I can do that with lower weight. I don’t know what hack squats are, but I’ll ask. Anyway I am relocating next week, I’ll try to find a more pro gym.

Mj: Thanks for yor replie. I am eating and gaining, I think I have gain about 1.5 inches in my legs in the last 3 months. The thing is that I want to gain more in my legs than in my upper body because my legs are skinned, I have small knees and ankles as well, so they don’t look bad, but I want more !!! 19” leg vs 14.8” arm --> that’s out of proportions I think !!

Thanks

No problem..do you have a power rack in the gym? If so just squat with the bar and set the pins to the lowest you can comfortably go..Its not the end of the world if u cant get "ass in the grass" but i think you should be getting to parallel..Hack squats are done on the hack machine it has an angled foot rest.. definitely ask them to show you the equipment and how to use.good luck

You can use the hack sled (I think that's what wnt is suggesting) which is a machine that I like as well. However, you can also do hack squats with freeweights which involve holding the bar behind you! At least, I think that's what they are. Someone else who has done them before should comment, as I have never tried those.

eat & squat. forget all the other exercises, if squats dont add leg size nothing else is going to work. eat

Cuthbert: so fucking true !! :worried:

I don't think I can eat more than what I am eating .. I mean 23x BW should be enough, I can't stand more than that. Anyway I will up the carb intake because probably I am pissing prot.

I was once told, you were born with skinned legs and you'll die with them.
I think my legs are going to impose a proportional restriction to my goals, anyway I'll keep squatting.

Thanks

I was a cross country runner throughout high school. I have always had skinny legs. I have added about 4.5 inches to my legs in the past year since I found this site, started eating more, and started squatting and deadlifting (I use sumo style so it hits my legs a lot).

Top Bottom