Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who would win Prime Fedor or Alistair overeem?

Still Fedor with the caveat being that Fedor never fought in the U.S under the UFC's strict testing. If Cain had been fighting in Pride those years and could basically take a dbol right before walking into the ring, who knows. Not saying for sure that Fedor was using that whole time but fck so many of em were that it stands to reason. Pride just didn't care. It would have been very interesting to see Fedor come to this side of the pond and fight regularly. I was disappointed it never panned out. Maybe he saw how far Cro cops skills deteriorated and figured he didn't want to mess with his legacy. Cro cops is gone. Remember when he was one of the most frightening fighters in the world?

Well said! I too always wanted to see Fedor over here, and yes I remember Cro Cop was a FUCKING beast.

Fedor wins, but overeem is better than what folks here seem to think. His power is ridiculous. Would beat fedor in a standup fight definitely. he was a k-1 champ! At least while he was juicing, his power was devastating. Overeem vs Antonio silva looked like former juicer vs current hgh'er. Hgh won.

Overeem in his prime would would shrug off the takedown like he did to Brock and punish Fedor, probably with a knockout finish.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using EliteFitness

Top Bottom