Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who is the strongest on here?

ZackKY

Who do you guys think is the stronger person on here right now and how much can you guys do with the big 3 lifts.

bench press

squats
deadlifts

let’s see who is strongest

my lifts are 350, 460, 420. I think that is pretty strong but I weigh 255 pounds

Strongest is mobster I heard he's pushing like 400kg squats!

We had a contest to figure out who was the strongest on bench press on another forum….Rules were easy….See how many reps you can bench your body weight…everyone turned in videos of themselves doing it…was fun bc 1 rep max can hurt yourself…

bro i bet i stronger than mobster, we gonna lift when he come to texas next month and we do vlog. loser buys steak dinner

If I win tonights lotto jackpot then yeah... just cos lol

I don't squat 400kg. I do a squat variation called the Hatfield Squat using a safety squat bar. My max is 340kg

On bench Stevesmi has me by 7lbs. My best was 190kg or 418lbs

My deadlifts are poor. However, I've done as much with a thick bar and one handed as I can two handed. I've multiple records there.

In something called the One Hand Lift I've done 330kg

I'd say I'm gym strong overall. In that group in the corner. But hand strength I've been top 10 in the world with multiple British, European and World records. Some of which still stand.

I just started with a client yesterday aiming to get him a world record in his class. I've also coached a couple of buddies to 400+lbs benches

my workouts are more high rep. never thought about maxing out, i kinda laugh at guys who do that at the gym

S'ok. They're kinda laughing right back.

Truth is I was the same way when I was younger. But it's also a truth that we all choose to hit the gym but don't need to have the same aims. They'll be the fat guys and gals just looking to loose blubber. Crossfitters (cough, cough). Cardio bunnies (also cough) and, of course the rival gangs of lifters n builders. That's without mentioning athletes from other sports looking to improve their game.

And, of course, even the lifters / strength athletes sometimes do high reps.

Top Bottom