Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who splits up Quads and Hams??

YES,YES,YES......i do my regular quads and calves and theni do hams on a totaly seperate day.i havenoticed improvement in strength and size,cause i can pay more attention to them instead of trying to do them after a ballbustin' squat workout.please try them seperate and tel me what you think......
37.gif
talk is cheap

no i dont split them, but have thought about it.
since i deadlift on leg day, i could do leg curls or sldl's on back day.
my current leg routine is:

squats 4 sets
front squats 3 sets
SLDL 4 sets
calf raises 4 sets

My quads are growing, cant really notice the hams, but i will stick to my split for now...if it aint broke...

right now i'm hitting my legs twice a week... (eeek!)... i've brought my upper body to the point where i'm happy with it for now, so i'm blasting those puppies til they get in line too :)

sooo, what i'm doing is a 'quad'-focused day and a 'hammy' focused day... hitting quads harder one day through front squats, heavier quad extensions, lunges (which generally blast my quads more than my hammies).... and hitting hammies harder the next (heavier deads, single leg leg presses etc)

my legs are really coming along nicely so i'm happy with this... i'll stick with it for awhile... and i've almost doubled my squat in the past 2 months (which is not a huge accomplishment since my squats were really light to begin with due to an ab pull which had me squatting a couple of 25's in pain)...

I've just recently split up hams and quads and love it. Don't have to really worry that much about having enough energy or motivation after squats. My poundages on both quads and hams have improved in a short period of time. I recommend anyone that dissatisfied with the legs to give it a try...

Top Bottom