Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's got the strongest preacher curl?

LeoB23

Who here has got the strongest preacher curl..? I weigh 165 and can curl about 135 on preacher. I'm assuming thats pretty good. For some reason I find it very impressive when someone can curl a huge amount. What do you guys lift??? :bday: ps happy b-day to me... May 1...

LeoB23 said:
Who here has got the strongest preacher curl..? I weigh 165 and can curl about 135 on preacher. I'm assuming thats pretty good. For some reason I find it very impressive when someone can curl a huge amount. What do you guys lift??? :bday: ps happy b-day to me... May 1...

135 for how many reps? ps. happy b-day

oh my =) me either beezers!!!! Dude, I very rarely put more then a 45 on each side on preachers. Sometimes I don't even go that high. I don't see any need in it. Its not how much weight, its how you lift it. just my .02

WOW...that's some preacher.

I can only do 90lbs for sets.

Did you see the 405lb barbell curl that Ronnie and Gunther did for Flex magazine.....I'm sure you'd like it.

It's in the August 2000 issue.

I curl anywhere from 500 to 673 pounds depending on how how much creatine i take . waterboy...........

Top Bottom