Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's BODY Do You Want?

...If You Could Have Any Of These Guys Body, Who Would You Pick?..

• Frank Sepe

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Shawn Ray

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 57 33.3%
  • Tito Ramon

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Lou Ferrigno

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Steve Reeves

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Markus Ruhl

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kevin Levrone

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping my height of 6-0,

i want to have SAF's build!!!

even if i did TWICE the hard work, diet and suppliments, i still couldn't do it.:(

dude, you're the SHITZ!!!!!!! good luck at the big event!!!!!

Hmm for me it would have to be a combo of Serge Nubret and Ade Rai. They look athletic and symmetrical

AdeRai_Serge.JPG

I know Ade Rai is natural he's 5'11" and weighs 200lbs. Serge weighs about the same from memory, but I dunno if he's natural or not, be he doesn't display the usual signs of drug useage :)

But Ade Rai is Asian like me aand has a small light frame so he would most probably weigh more if he had a bigger bone structure. He's quite big for 200lbs...

Ade%20Rai%20-front%20bicep.jpg

I don't see too many guys look like this at 200lbs at 5'11"...

Vin Diesel? No way!!! The guy is tiny. I know several people who look good in A-Shirts but they are tiny.

I met Svend Karlsen last February...he is a freak. Lean at 300lbs.

B True

What about Sly in Rambo movies....I know he isn't that big, but he is cut like a Mofo and is below average height.

Alyssa Milano....OH YA

Really though...If you are not a BB and not looking to be one than Vin is not that bad of a look. For some reason though girls seem to like Brad Pit in Fight Club.......14 year old boy???? That's what someone said in a thread here somewhere. I wanta look like BOB in FC though. LOL

CoolColJ said:
Hmm for me it would have to be a combo of Serge Nubret and Ade Rai. They look athletic and symmetrical

AdeRai_Serge.JPG

Ade%20Rai%20-front%20bicep.jpg

The long haired guy, I think he forgot about his traps!!!
HE HAS THE SMALLEST neck/trap to muscle ratio I've ever seen!!!

Its just the angle of the pics - Ade Rai has traps - you don't win Bodybuilding comps without em :)

He does have a long neck though being an ectomorph
I saw him on ESPN American Muscle and he looks good relaxed and in motion. Not too big, he looks the way I wanna look, since I'm Asian as well :)
I figure if I get to 195 ripped, I'll be about similar size since I'm 2 inches shorter.

before

ade5.jpg

after - :)

image91.gif

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

mm10.jpg

Last edited:
Serge Nubret!!!

His body looks like he could perform well in any strength, speed or beauty contest and still a natural glow over him....

I allmost love as much to look at his pics as looking at pics of hot girls.

Thinking of him , Brianna Banks and the fun we could have....

Vin is a puss, he's not big at all. Hell you can look like that after about 1 year of hard training drug free.

Jay Cutler is the man, that's who I'd want to look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom